including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 10:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tracing litter I bred .
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017, 02:07 

Hi.my name is Jeanette.
Strange request but wonder if anyone could help me locate a minature f1b chocolate labradoodle boy that I bred.... I bred my first litter of labradoodle in approx December 2007
I have always been very keen on receiving updates on any of my pups
And seeing how they turned out ..I let a boy go to a couple from Cheshire in around January 2008 I remember the puppy well as he was the only chocolate boy in the litter
I have since bred other litters but have updates on pups apart from this one as I believe he was handed over to labradoodle rescue .... no idea if this is true or when it happened if indeed it did.as the couple involved seem to be into many breeds of dogs from what I have been told and read about .its no doubt going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack but they were are called bill and jacky warner and have been convicted of dog scam and by all accounts very dishonest horrible people.the dog in question was named Hagrid.and would be around 10 years old now .does anyone know of himor own him? As I would love to know he is okay and see a pic of what he looks like now.... I think I just want my mind put to rest that nothing happened to this poor puppy at the hands of these people .I knew nothing about until recently. Hope that makes sense and thanks to anyone who can hopefully maybe shed some light on to what happened to him .many thanks

Post subject: Re: Tracing litter I bred .
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017, 12:48 

Hi Jeanette,....I remember Hagrid ...I tried to buy him to get him out of their hands, sadly I was unsuccessful .
If you use the search facility (top right of this page) type in Hagrid and you can read for yourself the saga of poor Hagrid :( :( :(
Sadly I don't know what happened to him as there were so many conflicting stories including him being offered on Preloved .
Try contacting Barb at the Doodle Trust.... she might at least be able to confirm that he's safe . :?:

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017, 13:28 

Many thanks for your help in will try that thank you xxx

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017, 23:14 

I remember Hagrid too - I hope you find him happy and well.