A personal statement

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
shelly

Re: A personal statement

Post by shelly » 02 Jan 2009, 22:54

congratulations on a stunning litter.
happy new year to you all xx
SHELLANDY DOODLES

Shelly X

Ben

Post by Ben » 03 Jan 2009, 00:05

Although I am relatively new to the forum, c6 mths, everything I have read of yours makes sense and all with good words of advise and wisedom.

Your dog and the puppies are such an amazing colour, I'm sure the new puppy owners are turning heads where ever they go. Its such a shame we couldn't have seen more pictures as they grew older.

Flossiebag

Post by Flossiebag » 03 Jan 2009, 12:16

Excellent to see you back Carole - You must have been so proud of Marigold and her litter, many congrats on them (and I'm so sorry you were unable to post about it til now)
Abbey and Esmerelda Doodle
xx

Addisons Disease Information - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 068&ref=ts

http://www.labradoodletrust.com

linny

Post by linny » 03 Jan 2009, 12:46

Welcome back Carol :) :) :)
Linny & Ambrose

andrea g

Post by andrea g » 03 Jan 2009, 14:21

so carol you are back ! so were is pinkpoodle ? doesnt she deserve a 2nd chance folks ?????

andrea g

Post by andrea g » 03 Jan 2009, 20:19

Previous PM | Next PM

Message subject: Re: A personal statement
Sent at: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm
To: andrea g

Subject: A personal statement

andrea g wrote:
so carol you are back ! so were is pinkpoodle ? doesnt she deserve a 2nd chance folks ?????

You are soooooo right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! carol g is nothing but an interfereing trouble maker and what a hypocryte !!! i cant say what i think on the forum as it would start god knows what !!!!!!!!!!!! at least you have the gumption to say what loads of us really think but are frightened of being bullied by her and her clique ! WELL DONE !

SO TRUE WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SCARED !! TO SAY THERE TRUE FEELINGS THIS PM HAD TO BE SHOWN, SORRY gemmet

cazdelan

Post by cazdelan » 03 Jan 2009, 20:26

Might be wise to look up the meaning of "P" in the phrase "PM".

Hel&Mark

Post by Hel&Mark » 03 Jan 2009, 20:33

I have reported this breach of forum rules.

There's no need for Carole's personal statement to be hijacked. I'm sure that anyone wanting to tell their story is welcome to do so on their own thread.
Check this is being adhered to before you buy your puppy:
http://labradoodle.org.uk/forum/viewtop ... =17&t=6560

johanne

Post by johanne » 03 Jan 2009, 20:55

Hi Carol yes i see your back, lets hope its a bit more pleasant this time around,for me any way :wink: :wink: But not wanting to hijack you thread, you had your puppies advertised on champ dogs very soon after the mateing, so there were on the internet for all to see any way, just you choose not to share them on this site, which is up to you, but being as prominant as you are, would have thought that you would have shown all how gorgeous they are and what a good colour they are any way

Pippin

Post by Pippin » 03 Jan 2009, 21:27

andrea g wrote:i cant say what i think on the forum as it would start god knows what !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you've said it for her haven't you? "gemmet" be careful who you PM in future.
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 03 Jan 2009, 22:27

Welcome back Carole I am sure the nasty comments will be far outweighed by the positive but either way you will not be concerned by the negative vibes.Hope you had a Good New Year and are now a new Grandparent Regards Carol

linny

Post by linny » 04 Jan 2009, 11:38

How quickly the nastiness and child like behaviour starts :x
For goodness sake ...this is a forum about Doodles ...most of us are not interested in vindictive posts .
It is definitely driving people away from forum... they come here for advice..and to exchange information.... not to read a load of tit for tat rubbish about she said that or she did this :!:
Time to grow up and act like adults........PLEASE

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 04 Jan 2009, 13:15

Totally agree, Linny.

To clarify
I had a litter expected announcement on Champdogs, well before they were born which I could not remove when I received the threats, there was not a sale advert anywhere in print or online, or in fact any pictures of the litter anywhere on the web before they were well settled into their new homes. I did share my photos privately with some of the labradoodle breeders but I knew they would keep them private.

It's lovely to receive so many good wishes, thank you.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

KatePotter

Post by KatePotter » 04 Jan 2009, 13:19

I agree Linny, I haven't been on here for weeks so came on today & it's just the same, what a shame. I used to recommend this forum to everyone but I don't anymore, I actually feel a bit embarrased by it.

Chris

Hel&Mark

Post by Hel&Mark » 04 Jan 2009, 13:32

.most of us are not interested in vindictive posts .
That's just it, I'm afraid. Most of us aren't, but there is a small minority who are, and unfortunately take great pleasure in an argument and worse. This has been the case for months. There are debates, heated ones sometimes, and those I can understand. But nasty criticisms, personal attacks and just plain stirring up trouble by resurrecting old news shouldn't be allowed.

I don't see what the point was, of letting Carole say her piece, if people are to be allowed to turn it into yet another slanging match. To suppose that this wasn't going to happen would be naive.

I understand the light moderation thing, I do. And I know that people don't have to read the posts they don't like, but people can see who the trouble makers are. They are spoiling the UKLA reputation and they should be stopped. In an ideal world we wouldn't need moderation on forums; in an ideal world we wouldn't need the army or the police, but this is the reality - think what the world would be like without them.

I also appreciate the fact that people will dig their own graves and show themselves up for who they are - the give them enough rope theory - but to new members, it must be really difficult to pluck up the courage to post for fear of becoming a target.
Check this is being adhered to before you buy your puppy:
http://labradoodle.org.uk/forum/viewtop ... =17&t=6560