Next Sunday - New Forest. Will you be there?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Dillondood

Next Sunday - New Forest. Will you be there?

Post by Dillondood » 11 Jan 2009, 20:47

Dillon, OH and I, have never been on a Doodle meet before, but we are all looking forward to next sunday :D

This is Dillon and my legs, so please can you say hi, and introduce yourselves if you are there. We can't wait :lol:

We will probably not look this controlled when you see us :shock:
Dillon, Darcy & Ruth

Pauline

Re: Next Sunday - New Forest. Will you be there?

Post by Pauline » 11 Jan 2009, 20:54

Hi Ruth
We'll be there!!

There won't be any (well very few) controlled doods!!!! They love being together and the sight of up to 30 doods running together is truly awesom!!!

Edited to say that Dexter will be the one trying to beat everyone else up and leaping in the water! In between he will be expecting us to throw his ball for him!

See you next Sunday
Pauline
Last edited by Pauline on 11 Jan 2009, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 11 Jan 2009, 20:55

Awwww, I wish I could be there to meet you both!No-one would thank me for bringing the dreaded kennel cough with me though :( You'll just have to take loads of photos instead :lol:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

deb Beasor

Post by deb Beasor » 11 Jan 2009, 20:56

Hi

I am gutted yet again I am unable to go my sisters birthday is on Tues & we were supposed to be having a girlie day on Sat, her OH is a grump & wants a family meal for all of us 19 :twisted: :roll:

Never mind cannot let her down I guess but relly dissapointed maybe next time. :cry:

Debs

amber

Post by amber » 11 Jan 2009, 21:09

Sadly not us this time either. Chloe is in to be spayed next week.

Bid

Post by Bid » 11 Jan 2009, 21:15

deb Beasor wrote:Hi

I am gutted yet again I am unable to go my sisters birthday is on Tues & we were supposed to be having a girlie day on Sat, her OH is a grump & wants a family meal for all of us 19 :twisted: :roll:
Debs
Doesn't your sis get a say in all this? It's her birthday!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

hodgey

Post by hodgey » 11 Jan 2009, 21:17

Unfortunately, we are unable to make it this time, due to our sons footie committments, they are so behind with their fixtures due to rain in December and now the sharp frost. :? :?

Heres to the next one.... :P Have fun though and dont forget lots of pics are a must.... :P :D

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 11 Jan 2009, 23:23

deb Beasor wrote:we were supposed to be having a girlie day on Sat,
Debs
I am confused. I thought the meet was on sunday (or does the grump want you to cook a sunday roast for 19? :? )

We plan to be there with Jack and Becky, weather and Jack's tummy permitting. We drove about 2 and a bit hours today in Cornwall direction (about the same drive to NF) and he has been sick three times, despite a good pit stop romp at the beach) :cry: Mind you, Hubbie was doing the driving and when we got home I had to take to my bed for four hours with a migraine :cry: so I am not surprised one of the dogs felt ill :evil:

I am planning several stops and getting up even earlier next Sunday so it will be little stages for him.

You will recognise us by the mad streaks of little black hair and large grey fluff leaping all over every one :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 12 Jan 2009, 09:52

Yes it is Sunday! See you there!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Henniepennie

Post by Henniepennie » 12 Jan 2009, 15:28

Hi Ruth

It will be our first doodle meet. Can't wait to meet everyone and put a face to the names. We'll look out for jeans green wellies and a white doodle !!! Shouldn't be too hard !!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the kennel cough Bid, hope recovery is soon and will meet on the next walk. Dexter , does that mean that Maisy should bring her towel then, so far she walks round puddles and I haven't even train her to.

Maisy is looking forward to meeting all her brother and sister on Sunday as she had so much fun when she met Boo. Hopefully she'll sleep all night and Monday after the playing she'll be doing.

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 12 Jan 2009, 16:37

You will recognise us by the mad streaks of little black hair and large grey fluff leaping all over every one
And is that just you and the OH?!! :lol: :lol:
How will we recognise Jack and Becky?!! :lol: :lol:
Dexter , does that mean that Maisy should bring her towel then, so far she walks round puddles and I haven't even train her to.
Yes you'll need it when the wet doodles have bounced over you!!!!

Woo

Post by Woo » 12 Jan 2009, 20:54

We will be there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait.

vixxie

Post by vixxie » 12 Jan 2009, 21:45

your meets sound like great fun, unfortunately i live in the north west, not far from manchester, are there ever any meets closer to me? i'd love to be able to bring Mistle along, im sure she'd love it. we're really excited because she can go out for walkies this weekend coming, we seem to have been waiting for her to be allowed out forever...jabs are done, it's nearly time!! :D