ANYONE UP FOR A MEET IN NORWICH

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Lindsey

Re: ANYONE UP FOR A MEET IN NORWICH

Post by Lindsey » 29 Mar 2009, 20:26

A FANTASTIC time had by all doodles. It was a lovely meet. Thank you to Debs for arranging it !!! Let's do it again soon. By the way Will, what brilliant photo's. I love the one of Barney and Meg kissing! Good luck tomorrow, it'll be fine. Us next Monday. Lindsey

mistydog

Post by mistydog » 29 Mar 2009, 21:11

Looks brilliant, so hope I can make it next time as Freddie would have a whole of a time. You all look as if you had a great time. One question though, did they all come back? ie did recall work?

Lola

Post by Lola » 29 Mar 2009, 22:15

Hello all,

I met the "tail end" of your meet today with Lola my cream Labradoodle and I just wanted to let you know that Lola's mum (who has excellent hip, elbow and eye scores) has just had another litter of pups which are 8 weeks old Monday. If you know of anybody that is looking for a doodle then give me a call on 07738334436 and I will give you more details.

Many Thanks Paul

Lola

Post by Lola » 29 Mar 2009, 22:56

Hello all

I met the "tail end" of your meet today with my labradoodle Lola. I just wanted to let you know that Lola's mum (who has excellent hip, elbow and eye scores and conforms with UKLA's Code of Practice) has had another little of beautiful cream or black pups. The will be 8 weeks old monday. If you know of anybody who is looking for a doodle or have any questions then give me a call on 07738334436.

Cheers Paul

Buddy

Post by Buddy » 30 Mar 2009, 22:02

Wonderful pictures!!! Looks like you all had a great time! Love it when the doods are wet and go all curly and poodley :D

Debs & Co

Post by Debs & Co » 31 Mar 2009, 20:12

I think as it was such a success, we will need to do another one, suggestions so far seem to be for Winterton Beach sometime in May, so if anyone has any preferences for a date let us know.

Middle of May sounds good and the weather should have improved a bit as well hopefully, so heres to the next Norwich meet and loads more Doodles....
URL=http://www.GlitterMaker.com/]Image[/URL]

ImageImage
[/url]