Doodle Times Question?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Gill Horsfield

Re: Doodle Times Question?

Post by Gill Horsfield » 10 May 2009, 09:39

This is a rotten thing to happen, but I'm ashamed to say I'm relieved it's not just me. I was having a read at 2 this morning (!) and thought it was on my PC rather than the site as a whole.

I was just wondering if my online bank accounts had been cleared out. That would have been a disappointment for them :lol:

Cherryblossom

Post by Cherryblossom » 10 May 2009, 10:07

The nasty message has gone now and its just the hosting details.

Fingers crossed no 'damage' has been done.

Luce

Post by Luce » 10 May 2009, 10:08

What an odd thing to have done. I just tried to access the site and got a picture of finger?? I hope they manage to get it sorted soon. There's some really sad people out there, I can't believe someone would go to the effort of hacking DT. :shock: :?

julies0708

Post by julies0708 » 10 May 2009, 10:33

hackers like that are only doing it to show off that they can outsmart security systems - a photography forum that I am a member of had it done to them a few weeks ago - its only just come back online now :shock: hopefully DT won't take as long to get back up and running, in the meantime we can all get reacquainted with UKLA :P

Lets all play nice guys

Doods just wanna have fun

Image Image

kats

Post by kats » 10 May 2009, 11:32

OHs an IT guy and he's just said be careful if you open any emails addressed from DT administrators incase it's the hackers using their logins.
not sure how you'd find out for sure without opening it :?

perhaps if anyone's got a phone no for any of the administrators they could ask them to post on here first before they email anyone?
Kats and Evie x
Image Image
Some blindness is PREVENTABLE, all parents need clear Eye certificates. Don't accept excuses.

Dillondood

Post by Dillondood » 10 May 2009, 11:33

:D Am pleased to see the hideous message has now gone, and DT has put a polite message in its place (I would have been a little blunter).

Good luck guys sorting it out, I would imagine its no quick fix, and a headache for you all.

Thanks Mark for letting us air this subject on here, I think most of us use both sites anyway, don't we? :wink:
Dillon, Darcy & Ruth

cazdelan

Post by cazdelan » 10 May 2009, 11:47

Been there and have real sympathy. I don't think the anti-Arab comment is justified at all; it is clearly reactionary but there is no reason to think this wasn't simply done by one person with too much time on their hands; very unlikely to be linked to any religion and certainly not a serious religious group.

It is very easy to rouse anti-Islamic feeling with such an irresponsible comment.
Last edited by cazdelan on 10 May 2009, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 10 May 2009, 11:56

kats wrote:OHs an IT guy and he's just said be careful if you open any emails addressed from DT administrators incase it's the hackers using their logins.
not sure how you'd find out for sure without opening it :?

perhaps if anyone's got a phone no for any of the administrators they could ask them to post on here first before they email anyone?
We'll keep you all informed of any updates on here.
Thank you to Mark for allowing us the use of his forum to keep you all in the loop.

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 10 May 2009, 11:58

Hi cazdelan. Just had a look at your forum as well Rob, has it gone or have you moved it? Was it doodlemania.co.uk or is that old hat?
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

cazdelan

Post by cazdelan » 10 May 2009, 11:59

Carole g wrote:Hi cazdelan. Just had a look at your forum as well Rob, has it gone or have you moved it? Was it doodlemania.co.uk or is that old hat?

There's a whole world out there.

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 10 May 2009, 12:02

Very cryptic, Rob. :?

Sandradee

Post by Sandradee » 10 May 2009, 12:03

Its not good making racist remarks about people like this ..
I am actually half cast.
There seemed to be alot of this going on Doodle Times !!!!
Also alot about family planning thought this forum was actually for the Labradoodle Rescue.
Is it paid for from them also?

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 10 May 2009, 12:05

I don't believe either of you are that very old and rather offensive phrase

cazdelan

Post by cazdelan » 10 May 2009, 12:13

Carole g wrote:Very cryptic, Rob. :?

with other people

julies0708

Post by julies0708 » 10 May 2009, 12:21

cazdelan wrote:Been there and have real sympathy. I don't think the anti-Arab comment is justified at all; it is clearly reactionary but there is no reason to think this wasn't simply done by one person with too much time on their hands; very unlikely to be linked to any religion and certainly not a serious religious group.

It is very easy to rouse anti-Islamic feeling with such an irresponsible comment.
where's the comment?? I can't see anything that is remotely anti-arabic :!:

Doods just wanna have fun

Image Image