Snuggles

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
MrsAdmin

Re: Snuggles

Post by MrsAdmin » 09 Jun 2010, 14:52

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday lovely Snuggles Pups
Happy Birthday to you

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P and a special one for the little pup who didn't make it :P he's not forgotten.

Thank you so much to all the Snuggles Mums and Dads for such a wonderful thread :P . It so clearly reflects the joy and reality of having a puppy, from waiting for them to be born, to choosing the tiny scrap and then all the stages (both good and not so good) that a puppy goes through in the first year of life.

I think this thread should be made a sticky at the top of the General Discussion section for everyone to read who wants to know what it is like having a Doodle, and how to select an excellent breeder as well. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 09 Jun 2010, 15:34

Oh thanks Cecilia, I did think some people might be fed up, I know there was a thread the other day saying how come some topics stayed for so much longer than others! :oops:

Wendy x

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LynneL

Post by LynneL » 09 Jun 2010, 16:13

Thank you Cecilia.
The wierd thing is that I hae only actually met Logan & Carly and Hattie & Lizzie but I had to remind myself of that recently. I feel like I know everyone so well yet we've never actually met.
Its been great to share the first year together :D

Bid

Post by Bid » 09 Jun 2010, 18:13

Bridget was telling me today about the Boomer and Sunny birthday party she went to, and asked me to post her photos of the event! Looks like the pool party was huge fun! :D

www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

lilybut

Post by lilybut » 09 Jun 2010, 18:34

Wow, that is some cake! :shock: :mrgreen:

Lucky boys. Boomer and Sunny look fantastic. Boomer is gorgeous, but we always knew he was be the cutey pie of the bunch, didn't we. Sunny is gorgeous too of course. Having really long eyelashes seems to be a family trait - Hattie does too, adn i have never really noticed eyelashes on a dog before! :D :D

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 09 Jun 2010, 18:45

Murphy also has huge long eyelashes, which are so long that we have to cut them or they curl round and go straight into his eyes!

Wendy x

sami

Post by sami » 09 Jun 2010, 18:56

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE SNUGGLES BOYS AND GIRLS !!!!!!!!

Lovely to see so many pictures of the siblings, they all look so different but so lovely :D

Lizzie, how adorable is your little girl :mrgreen:

Barley had a huge bone for his birthday- will post some pics later :P

Thanks for posting Bridget, and no we wont be sharing a cake, Barley doesn't do sharing :lol:
And I wont share my wine :wink:

Off out now for my birthday meal but will post some photo's later.
Is it me or is anyone else feeling abit nostalgic ???

Sam xxxx
ImageImage

COOKIE & BARLEY xxx

carly

Post by carly » 09 Jun 2010, 20:03

As promised, some pictures of Logan celebrating his birthday...........no hats I'm afraid, I did try but he was having none of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cake, and before you ask the writing is philli mixed with bovril, not the contents of a poo bag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical kid, heads straight for the icing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just the one slice mummy please..........

What, presents as well.....

Happy birthday to all again :P :P
It's great to see so many of your pictures :P :P

Carly & Logan

carly

Post by carly » 09 Jun 2010, 20:08

MrsAdmin wrote:Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday lovely Snuggles Pups
Happy Birthday to you

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P and a special one for the little pup who didn't make it :P he's not forgotten.

Thank you so much to all the Snuggles Mums and Dads for such a wonderful thread :P . It so clearly reflects the joy and reality of having a puppy, from waiting for them to be born, to choosing the tiny scrap and then all the stages (both good and not so good) that a puppy goes through in the first year of life.

I think this thread should be made a sticky at the top of the General Discussion section for everyone to read who wants to know what it is like having a Doodle, and how to select an excellent breeder as well. :P

Thanks you for saying that :P

Carly & Logan

sami

Post by sami » 10 Jun 2010, 00:02

Lovely pics Carly :D

Here's a couple of Barley celebrating his first birthday,

CHECKING OUT THE NEW BONE

THUMBS UP !!!

NEW SQUEAKER

COOKIE HIDING HER BONE

NIGHT NIGHT ALL XXX

ImageImage

COOKIE & BARLEY xxx

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 11 Jun 2010, 17:59

Thanks for the cake ideas - I will attempt to make something resembling a cake for marley and put it on for you all so assess! lol

Great birthday photos xx

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 27 Jun 2010, 20:11

I can't believe this thread dropped down four pages!!!! :lol:

Anyway, whilst we were at the vets today I got Murphy weighed, he now weighs 23.01kg so is obviously still growing!

Hope everyone else is ok. Murphy had a real good swim in the sea today, but managed to come home, run outside (luckily) and throw up half the sea water he managed to drink, I didn't realise how much he obviously drank whilst retrieving his ball.

Wendy x

carly

Post by carly » 28 Jun 2010, 14:23

Hi all

Hope you are all well :P

I have heard that Nanny Bridget isn't going to make it to the Trust show, which is really sad especially as Wendy isn't either :(

Are any of the Snuggles pup's going to be there :?: :?:

Anyway, we had a bit of a scare whilst walking Logan on Sat, well I say we....I wasn't actually there but Steve and Maddie were walking him in a local forest ( a favoured weekend walk) when Maddie came accross a female Adder crossong the path in front of them hissing away loadly :shock: :shock: :shock: . Luckily Logan was rooting around the bushes behind them and they were able to turn around and grab him before he noticed it. Maddie was a little in shock and luckily ran backwards screaming :roll: :roll:

It did make me wonder what to do if he does get bitten so I'm going to start another thread on how to handle it.

Take care all
Carly

Carly & Logan

yvonneg

Post by yvonneg » 02 Jul 2010, 21:50

Hi. Haven't been on for a while. Poor Bailey has got kennel cough so won't make it to the new forest show next week. Was hoping to come down for the day but have to keep him apart from dogs at moment. Took him to the vet and he weighed in at 24.75 kg, so is he still one of the big boys of the litter?? He is feeling very sorry for himself, although he does make us laugh when the tablets he was given to take are like sweets to him - I thought he'd be spitting them out!! - but he crunches them up happily. One day I will get some photos on here - he is still a labrasmoothie - don't think his hair will ever grow but he is very handsome. Hope all the other Snuggles puppies are well. I still enjoy reading about what they have been up to and it has always made me laugh reading about eating beds which Bailey still does, rolling in anything smelly - yes he does that too! and generally doing everything he probably shouldn't!! :lol:

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 19 Jul 2010, 18:02

I can't believe that we've now all had our pups for nearly a year. We're off on holiday on Saturday for a couple of weeks and Murphy is going to his "Aunty Betty's" house! She is a lovely friend of ours who sometimes walks him for us whilst we are at work and spoils him rotten! I've just got him to a weight that both I and the vet are happy with, so hope she won't give him too many treats, as I really don't want him putting on any weight!!! I'm going to miss him loads, but at least this year I won't be wishing my holiday away, to quite the extent I was this time last year!

Hope everyone is ok and having a lovely summer.

Wendy x