Can we always tell the difference? - please vote

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.

One of these is a Standard Poodle, which one?

Poll ended at 11 Aug 2009, 13:47

1. Image
9%
2. Image
20%
3. Image
36%
4. Image
31%
5. Image
4%

Total votes: 70

Mary

Re: Can we always tell the difference? - please vote

Post by Mary » 04 Sep 2009, 14:45

my intro was placed over 2 weeks ago saying that I am looking for a cockerpoo but cant answer for the other person. What makes me a puppet? coz I have a opinion different to the mane people? Don't personally know Beveley Manners but I do know that most people making allergations haven't been over there to check for themselves especially Carol G. Don't jump on me with assumptions please

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 04 Sep 2009, 14:57

Mary wrote: Don't jump on me with assumptions please
Without wishing to be contentious, this is exactly what you did in your previous post.

I believe these breeders have either turned against Rutland Manor through peer pressure or have wittingly been so toofaced

You are speaking for the breeders over here, and yet are not armed with all of the facts. How well do you know the breeders who imported the ASD's from RM? Well enough to know they are being 2 faced, or bowing under the peer pressure - or is this just an assumption?

The only reason I'm speaking out here, is that my ASD came from one of these '2 faced breeders', and I fully believe she has been duped like so many others, and I think it's rather unfair of you to make a post like you have, when you don't have any evidence to back these claims up. Sorry - thats just my personal opinion. I don't see the need to drag our UK breeders names through the mud, when the focus should be on RM and the evidence of poor breeding which has come to light of late.

http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com

Hip Dysplasia is painful & expensive. See the hip scores of BOTH parents.

DONT TRUST THE PUPPY FINDER

amber

Post by amber » 04 Sep 2009, 15:00

Lainey74 wrote:
Avril wrote:I imagine less involved than you
Hiding behind these fake aliases
You couldn't be further off the mark Avril, if you are suggesting Gunner is involved in any way with RM or Beverly.
As for hiding behind aliases - again, those of us who have been registered with this (and other forums) for the last few years, know exactly who Gunner is, and I will bet my bottom dollar she is only posting under the one username. She has no need to post as a sock puppet, or under any other name.
Ditto, and well said on your earlier post Lainey, good to see you again too. :D

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 04 Sep 2009, 15:21

I came back to see the Bedleys, Linda!! Couldn't keep away from the gorgeous pupsters the beautiful Bella and handsome Hedley will produce. Will they be parti's like Hedley do you know? Bet you cant wait. They are going to be sooo stunning! :D :D

Avril

Post by Avril » 04 Sep 2009, 15:49

Being a member for the past 4.5 months is hardly just joined in my book :!:

I enrolled on this forum to help in my quest at finding a puppy, not the voice pieces for Beverley Manners as suggested.

You quote could you too be sock puppets………….So you agree that aussiedoodles is a SP??

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 04 Sep 2009, 15:57

I don't think Mrs Admin was pointing the finger at anyone specific, when she asked 'could you too, be sock puppets?' I think it was more a case of acknowledging that the forum has had it's share (as do all forums) of SP's in the past, thats all. Pretty sure she wasn't accusing Aussiedoodles. I could be wrong though.

amber

Post by amber » 04 Sep 2009, 16:01

Thanks Lainey, not long to go now. Pups won't be parti's like Hedley though :wink:

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 04 Sep 2009, 16:06

:( Do you have to have x2 parti's to make parti pups then?

They will be stunners no matter what colour they come out.

Remember last time you promised me that last pup you hadn't rehomed - as a gift like... and then you kinda forgot and went and sold him?! Well you can make up for that slip up this time round if you like!! :wink: :D

linny

Post by linny » 04 Sep 2009, 16:13

You would have to be blind, lack intellect or both not to deduce that there is indeed a problem at RM.
Too many people from around the world have made statements relating to the conditions of the dogs ,kennels and ancestry.
Who cares who's a sockpuppet ...... I don't :!:
What I care about is cruelty,neglect, and bad breeding practice, and I want a stop put to it ...as do many other people who have taken the time to research the whole dreadful scenario :evil:
I will say it again , NO ANIMAL SHOULD SUFFER TO LINE POCKETS, and we need to out those that do.
Let's not lose track of the discussion here

I am posting using my own name and location and stand by anything that |I write on any forum

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 04 Sep 2009, 16:23

The thing that confuses me is, if RM are the high class breeders they proclaim to be, and all the claims of poor living conditions and ancestry etc are untrue, then why have their Solicitors not waded in feet first to bring down all of the people making these false accusations??

It's not like they are a small time kennel without the money to do so - Surely clearing their name and proving everyone wrong would be paramount to them and their business....... Unless of course it's all true!!!

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 04 Sep 2009, 17:38

Linny and I have both put our real names on a website to voice our concern over the breeding practices of Rutland Manor. Neither of us are hot heads. I have received NO message to put me "right" on anything I have researched and posted about Rutland Manor.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

Mary

Post by Mary » 04 Sep 2009, 18:09

Mary is the name on my birth certificate and I will be honest and say that I don't know the true facts about Rutland Manor and think probably the only person/people knowing them are the owners and staff if any. I totally abhorr animal cruelty and hope to god that the allegations are not true and if they are I would be over there like a shot to do what I could to hrlp those poor dogs. I hate people who assume they know the facts without going to see for themselves and backstabbers are lower than the lowest. At the end of the day I know several breeders on here who got their studs and damns from there quite happily spending the £12500 odd on them plus shipping. If they are saying the conditions ar so bad their are the standards of dogs poor too? will they stop breeding from them and aqcuire other breeding stock? I don't think I shouldnt be allowed to put my view onllike everyone else or isnt it valid becasue I disagree

caroline.sid

Post by caroline.sid » 05 Sep 2009, 00:43

Just out of curiousity - in the past what would have been the typical process of importing an RM/ TP ASD in the UK?
Would it have been neccessary for anyone in the UK wishing to breed from imported RM/TP bitches/dogs to first visit RM - or could an import be arranged without a visit?

aussiedoodles

Post by aussiedoodles » 05 Sep 2009, 01:12

Import into the UK does not require a visit to the establishment prior to import.
Proof of appropriate vaccinations (Rabies etc) is required but this also does not require the vet to visit the facility.

As has been seen on other forums - even when people HAVE visited RM - they have later realised they were not shown the ENTIRE operation and INSIDE ALL of the kennels - only select portions of the facility and select dogs.

I am sure that RM have been madly cleaning and shaving in an attempt to discredit the evidence but photos are photos and there can be no disputing that the photos of those dogs are RM - Beverley has admitted it on her website when she informed us that her facilities had been broken into and her dogs photographed.

Let us remember that the condition of the dogs in the photographs (Taken only last week) is inexcusable and that there has been a great deal of serious information/evidence in many different places presented by many different people. This is NOT a witch hunt - there is truth here. The evience being put forward comes from people who have nothing to gain in revealing the truth. Compared to Beverley who has a great deal to lose by being exposed. Why can you not see that this is Fact not Fiction???

What a shame that so many are in such shock and in fear of retribution that they are not confident enough to speak out - as yet. Because of we united together then we would have the power to stop this from happening.

One breeder in Australia who has worked closely with RM has spoken out and been viciously intimdated and threatened by Beverley for doing so. The RM supporters have NO idea what is REALLY going on because they support Beverley - she needs them and would be as sweet as pie -others who have evidence or a differing opinion do not have the same opinion.
Most people who imported dogs and/or puppies didn't visit RM they judged on what they were told (sometimes by Bev herself sometimes by others who had purchased without visiting) and were guided by staged photographs for a website.

SOME have visted RM and given their opinion but when pressed have realised they didn't ACTUALLY see ALL of the property or LAY their hands ON the DOGS.

This is not the first time this has been discovered to be occuring
Last edited by aussiedoodles on 05 Sep 2009, 01:31, edited 1 time in total.

caroline.sid

Post by caroline.sid » 05 Sep 2009, 01:27

I wasn't really thinking about the regulatory side of the import - more what would normal practice be for a breeder wishing to do this.