Indigo Collartags

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Mica1971

Indigo Collartags

Post by Mica1971 » 05 Sep 2009, 09:43

Hi, we've just had Marley's collartag delivered and have to say i am delighted with it. Inside it was a business card with a "tag your friends" code. The code is NEWJUDE09 and it entitles you to £1 of you first order. I'm not sure if it will work more than once but thought I'd post it anyway in case anyone is thinking of getting one. The website is www.indigocollartags.com. I can't remember who it was that recommended them on here, and I can't find the original post (not clued up on how to find things yet!). I'm sure you know who you are and thank you for the recommendation.

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

iwantadog

Re: Indigo Collartags

Post by iwantadog » 05 Sep 2009, 10:09

Mica1971 wrote: I can't remember who it was that recommended them on here, and I can't find the original post (not clued up on how to find things yet!). I'm sure you know who you are and thank you for the recommendation.
I'm pretty sure it was Bid.

Wendy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

KateW

Post by KateW » 05 Sep 2009, 10:23

It was Bid :) I have just posted on the original thread thanking her for the recommendation because Rufus's new tag also arrived this morning.Hadn't seen Mica's new thread......

Katherine
ImageImage

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 05 Sep 2009, 12:32

Thanks Bid, much appreciated :D

KateW

Post by KateW » 15 Oct 2009, 11:31

Just thought I would say that Rufus has been wearing his Indigo tag for well over a month now and it has been a great success :) It has coped with frequent immersion in the sea and looks immaculate. This is the longest he has ever retained a tag so it has proved very cost effective as well......

Katherine
ImageImage

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 15 Oct 2009, 20:28

Marley is still too wee for his! Shouldn't be too long though before we can get his "grown-up" collar on :lol:

Bid

Post by Bid » 16 Oct 2009, 00:03

Ours are still immaculate too ( wish I could say the same for the doodles :roll: ). I'm very pleased with mine - and it makes room for some pretty dangly things on their collars (to make it easier to hold obviously :wink: )
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

donz

Post by donz » 16 Oct 2009, 22:57

Indigo is run by a mate of mine and I have to say they are truly the best tags I have come across to date (we became friends because I found the tags)

As I recall they have a lifetime guarantee too :D

I am pressuring him to try and get them designed to fit big collars too - my bigger dogs have wide fitting collars but they don't do them so wide yet :roll:
ImageImage