Govt wanting RM land

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Mary

Govt wanting RM land

Post by Mary » 08 Sep 2009, 10:17

I decided to do some investigating and have found out that the Australian Government is after Rutland Manor's land for redevelopement and the person responsible for this is a man called Len Tranter; possibly related to Debra Tranter? Could this be the background to all this propaganda? Also the pictures allegedly of Rutland Manor could realy be pics of any puppymill. I just thought it was a bit of a coinsidence. What do you think?

smilerz

Re: Govt wanting RM land

Post by smilerz » 08 Sep 2009, 11:09

The information is correct with regards the land but I never new about a Len Tranter and that Debra Tranter may be related. Oh how the plot thickens...

Anyway Mary who are you? and how did you manage to find out this info?

Thank you for letting us know though I am very intrigued to find out more now... I will have to do some digging as well now.

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 08 Sep 2009, 11:31

In view of the serious nature of this allegation I have asked the question of Debra Tranter as to whether she is related to this other person and she does not know who he is or of any such story.

So before you go any further "Mary" maybe you would like to authenticate your allegation and put your own name on it?
As regards the pictures you are a bit behind the times as Rutland Manor have confirmed their authenticity.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

Mary

Post by Mary » 08 Sep 2009, 12:13

Sorry must have missd the bits about the pictures being proved. I took an interst in this matter having joined these forums and looked back on loads of threads then I went on the internet putting in Rutland Manor and Australian Goverment which led me to the name Len Tranter. My real name is Mary Smith and I live in a small village in North Hampshire. I am using my own name rather than a funny name because I didnt know when I joined that you could use any name just your own so I am "Mary" Carole

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 08 Sep 2009, 13:32

North Hampshire ? So not in the Portsmouth area, as previously stated?

http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... 08#p158508

Mary Post subject: Re: New Forest, Sunday 13th Sept @ 12.30pm Anyone?Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Posts: 23 Can I come even though I don't have a walkable dog yet? can someone give me details of wherer to go please? I dont live far away well Portsmouth area anyway but it isn't too far from forest. Is it near where the Labradoodle Trust show was coz I went to that

linny

Post by linny » 08 Sep 2009, 13:34

Mary.....Can you post a link so we can read about Len Tranter and his part in the RM land grab.?

linny2

Post by linny2 » 08 Sep 2009, 13:57

I think that if you believe that, Mary, I could perhaps interest you in buying the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I hear it's going real cheap ;)

(Edited to add that I see you've posted the same information on Pet Forums too http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/597 ... -land.html)
Best wishes,
Linny, Buffy & Spike
Sign the pledge to stop puppy mills at http://action.humanesociety.org/site/Su ... EY_ID=1840

PureNeWool

Post by PureNeWool » 08 Sep 2009, 14:06

I think that Mary is having a little trouble deciding what her agenda should be.
Me Im Pure SP but I have no agenda hence my name just wanted to see how easy it is sorry about the lack of gramma but us SPs arre not to clever wiv the english language my turn for another clue :mrgreen:
chocolate

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 08 Sep 2009, 19:28

Smilerz I believe that before you inform us that the information given us by "Mary", "is correct" you should question what the source is. In this case the only such story stems from Rutland Manor itself and the petition they published to put before the local council, "Mary" has been asked to provide a link and has not been prepared to do so, possibly finding the location of her own home would be the first step towards enlightenment. I have searched for any such link and can find NOTHING except for comments originating at RM with no evidence to back them.

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 08 Sep 2009, 21:14

We have said before that land around Rutland Manor is being subdivided it is common knowledge, why don't you try contacting Baw Baw council and ask them you obviously can afford long distance calls and have plenty of time on your hands... IF Len Tranter is related to Debra Tranter and IF this is true do you really think Debra is going to put her hands up and admit to it...

After all Carol this is what you quoted
Carole g wrote:I have asked the question of Debra Tranter as to whether she is related to this other person and she does not know who he is or of any such story.

So she hasn't outrightly denied it??

Carol I don't know who this Len Tranter is as much as you do but I would like to know who this Mary is..And I too would like to see the link with Len Tranter and the land around Rutland Manor.

sylvie

Post by sylvie » 08 Sep 2009, 21:29

Mary wrote:I decided to do some investigating and have found out that the Australian Government is after Rutland Manor's land for redevelopement and the person responsible for this is a man called Len Tranter; possibly related to Debra Tranter? Could this be the background to all this propaganda? Also the pictures allegedly of Rutland Manor could realy be pics of any puppymill. I just thought it was a bit of a coinsidence. What do you think?
It all sounds very convenient doesn't it :roll:
A roose to detract from the real issues here.
Where is your link, er Mary :?

Carole g

uite a few of y

Post by Carole g » 08 Sep 2009, 21:52

Debra Tranter has directly denied any relationship,
"no one in my family is called Len Tranter
I have never known a Len Tranter
"

Couldn't be clearer could it!

chelsea

Post by chelsea » 08 Sep 2009, 22:49

I think Mary's got lost :roll:

aussiedoodles

Post by aussiedoodles » 08 Sep 2009, 23:17

Mary - i think it might be best for you to look after your Lamb as you seem to be very confused on this topic.

Unless you would like to post the link on the information

Mary

Post by Mary » 09 Sep 2009, 10:35

Sorry I havent been back on but have other things to do as well. Fisrt off I feel hostility towards me and dont know why. I have not said I wouldnt provide the link and was sent a private message asking for the URL to whcih I replyed that I would go back and look for the details again wich I did last night and all I did was to Google RM, BawBaw council and Beverly Manners and worked my way through all the diffrent items and that is how I found it. No mystery, there are references to Eric and Len Tranter and there connection to the local council. I have just moved from Alresford in North hampshire to near |Portsmouth which is why I have joined this forum and Pet forum coz I dont know anyone yet.

Why are you not being so suspicious with other new members? Is it because I am so interested in Rm? I was advised just to readrather than post but that would not be worth joining. Yes I have put the same thing on Petforum am I not allowed to do that?

I dont know what I did to ryle some of you but hope that I havent offended anyone about RM. I note Carole G is asking me weird questions when I said before that I think people should think her for telling us about this scandal. I don't have a lamb aussiedoodle I only have a little garden not suitable