Whats the worst thing your Doodle has done?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Daisy(mini)Doodle

Whats the worst thing your Doodle has done?

Post by Daisy(mini)Doodle » 01 Oct 2009, 15:56

Just wondered what the worst thing a Doodle has done. I thought it might be amusing to have an edited list just so we can put prospective owners in the picture.
2 for starters

Daisy chewed through a 5 litre carton of red wine spilling it all on the carpet

We have recently heard of a doodle eating all the koi carp in a garden pond!
Chris & Pauline Daisy & Ziva
ImageImage

sami

Re: Whats the worst thing your Doodle has done?

Post by sami » 01 Oct 2009, 16:17

What a waste of the wine :shock:

This is going to be a good thread,looking forward to hearing about the naughty doods :D

Not exactly a disaster, but my son had a friend over and his Dad came to pick him up. We were in the consevatory admiring my pot holed lawn thanks to all the digging, when Cookie comes in carrying a box of tampons,which she then tipped out the contents over his feet. Dont know who was more embarrased, him or me :oops:
ImageImage

COOKIE & BARLEY xxx

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 01 Oct 2009, 16:51

He just drew blood, launching himself from the other side of the room! GGRRRRRRR!! :evil: :evil: Can't wait for this stage to be over!

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

Pippin

Post by Pippin » 01 Oct 2009, 16:51

Pippin chewed an expensive handbag and Bella destroyed my going out shoes (which thankfully weren't too expensive but they were nice and comfy), had come in after a very rare night out and with my befuddled mind (late night and alcohol) couldn't imagine why I should put the shoes away in the cupboard, came down in the morning to find them chewed to peices. :shock:
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

mistyfox

Post by mistyfox » 01 Oct 2009, 16:53

There are quite a few things I could mention here but the most embarrassing has to be when we were out for a walk along the riverbank and Podge had been swimming/getting muddy. We were approaching a lady tending her front garden when Podge went through her garden gate and into the garden. No amount of calling or shouting could stop him. He then went towards the house where the front door had been left open and of course he ran in! :oops: I then heard a man shouting and saw Podge scurrying out of the back door. I was so embarrassed. He had been following the smell of meat cooking. :roll:

Since that day the owners of the cottage have erected a five foot fence all round their front garden!

LynneL

Post by LynneL » 01 Oct 2009, 17:23

Two days ago Lulu chewed my sons brace (which he left on the settee of all places :evil: )

Three hours ago I handed over £120 for a replacement. :shock: I am working for nothing at the moment! :cry: :cry:

rosie111

Post by rosie111 » 01 Oct 2009, 17:51

Chewed the plaster off the wall!!

Need I say more? Came down stairs looking pleased as punch, with bits of plaster stuck in her beard!!! Dead giveaway....
:lol:

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 01 Oct 2009, 18:05

Swallowed a razor blade and had to be operated on at 2am Sunday morning. :(

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 01 Oct 2009, 19:05

Teddy has chewed through various soft furnishings, including the tailor made cover on my armchair (grrrr) and a sun lounger:

As you can see he didn't even try to get rid of the evidence :roll:

He also, and this made me VERY cross (even though it was really my fault), chewed one of my brand new fitflops :x :evil:

Fortunately, he seems to be growing out of his destructive stage ('bout bl**dy time !)

Liz x
xxxXX Teddy & Harvey XXxxx

eileenandmolly

Post by eileenandmolly » 01 Oct 2009, 19:06

What a brilliant idea for a thread! Such fun, such comfort!

Hhmmmmm......which of Molly's to tell you.......ok......chewing the biro and turning my favourite John Rocha Rug and beige fabric sofas blue.................OR, when we had a nasty car accident recently, front-goosing the nice policeman...(he was very nice, said she must like him! :oops: )

Saffie .......well.....my loft bedroom is a dog-free zone (for allergic daughters or not-quite-comfortable-with-dog guests) - didn't know Saffie could get in there (she is a master of door opening!)...........Daughter (grown-up, mega-houseproud (not genetic!)) goes to loft to fetch something and finds several days old poo deposits :oops:

|I think Daisy is the winner so far :)

Rodney

Post by Rodney » 01 Oct 2009, 21:03

This is a fantastic thread! After the day I have had with Rodney, I came on here to start something similar, but found great comfort in the fact that it had already been done!

I think that so far Rosikus wins in terms of naughtiness, was she okay? That must have been terrifying for you!

Today, Rodney demolished my GHD straighteners...so he is severely in the 'dog' house! That's £120 down the drain! I stayed cross with him for about 30 seconds, but he is currently curled up asleep on my lap....either he is sucking up, or he is secretly very sorry! I think he wanted me to look more like a doodle, and have curley hair, so maybe that's why he did it!

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 01 Oct 2009, 22:22

He was fine, surprisingly it didn't seem to bother him!! But because opening up the stomach is a major operation they ahd him in the vets for a couple of days - very worrying for me and the family I think. God knows how he bounced back so quickly (but he had all the vet nurses wrapped round his little finger by the time he left).

Also the most expensive thing he's done to date. Over £1100 in vets bills, oh AND the cost of a new razor haha. I think this is the point where I say "Thank FLIP for insurance!!"

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 01 Oct 2009, 22:41

And you can stand the strain of getting another one Rosie... :shock: :lol: :lol:

The most expensive and annoying things Jack and Becky have done is scoff my Hotter walking shoes and the TV remote :evil:

The scariest thing was Becky getting out on the busy road and refusing to come back (me running around in the middle of the road like a looney flagging down cars and lorries :roll: ) because Hubbie left the gate open...
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Nicky

Post by Nicky » 01 Oct 2009, 23:42

My doodle dug up the soil in the drain and then ran in the house splashing wet soil everywhere all over the kitchen and then muddy paw prints on the carpet! :lol:

Bid

Post by Bid » 02 Oct 2009, 00:52

My sweet, gentle and obedient Poppy took off after a deer, and was gone for two and a half hours :shock: When she finally turned up back at the car it was dark, I was crazy with worry, and she was wet, stinky and had obviously had the time of her life - I didn't care though - she got the biggest hug going!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron