Courtlandsasd

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
soulboy

Courtlandsasd

Post by soulboy » 02 Jan 2010, 02:29

Hi Everyone
I'm new to this site and have searched, but was wondering if anyone could give me some info on buying an Australian doodle from this breeder? I know they also trade under doodlesuk(and have some good feeback on this forum) they are also listed as an accredited breeder on the alaeu website. But new(ish) to buying a puppy, would like as much info as possible.

Thanks in advance

hopkinsl

Re: Courtlandsasd

Post by hopkinsl » 02 Jan 2010, 11:32

I highly recommend Davina, Courtlands. We adopted Charlie a Red Miniature Australian puppy from Easter and Maestros litter in September and never looked back. Davina has been very informative and supportive and for a family that have never had a dog before that has been priceless.

Charlie has been a fantastic addition to our family and is much loved. He was excellent on the journey home and settled down very quickly. I cannot believe the amount of people that have stopped us and admires Charlie. He gets lots of fuss and attention all the time, not just from us but from anyone who meets him. We are very popular at the school gates every morning when we walk Josh to school. I have recommend Courtlands on countless occasions and have joked with Davina about taking a commission!

watto

Post by watto » 02 Jan 2010, 13:27

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but I would love to see pics of Charlie! We also have a red Aussie doodle called Charlie (see "Introducing Charlie"), and he too gets lots of attention wherever he goes!

Jo

roxie20

Post by roxie20 » 02 Jan 2010, 17:48

Ruby is from Easter and Maestos September litter too and is the most lovely natured, adorable dog you could ever wish to meet!!

bach

Post by bach » 02 Jan 2010, 19:11

Hi, We bought Rafa from Davina. He is an F1 and absolutely great, we are delighted with him, He is mad as a hatter with a wonderful nature and we had no problems with him at all. 18 months + old now and 40kg but wouldn't change him for the world.

Sally, martin and Rafa
Sally, Martin and Rafa

norton1989

Post by norton1989 » 03 Jan 2010, 19:00

Hi Soulboy,

We bought our 50/50 doodle Henry from Davina at Doodles in June. We are certain that it was the attention his litter received in his first 8 weeks that has made him the wonderful dog he is turning out to be. Davina and her family made us very welcome, explained everything and was all that we could have wished for. We too were buying our first puppy and it was somewhat daunting, the experience with Davina at Doodles was first class.

We would certainly recommend her to supply your puppy, we can only second everything that has been written before.

Good luck and enjoy your new addition to your family,#

Davina [you dont see one for ages and then two come along at once] and Andy. :D

maryanne

Post by maryanne » 04 Jan 2010, 15:36

Hi there,
We bought Izzie (mini chocolate 50/50) from Davina last January. We choose Izzie when she was 4 weeks, and waited the mandatory 12 weeks for export to Italy which Davina arranged, plus she happily kept Izzie longer than usual to facilitate this. We are double-delighted with both Izzie the most fabulous dog in the world, and Davina! I highly recommend Courtlands...
Maryanne x