F1b or f2 minature labradoodle breeders

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Pipsqueak

F1b or f2 minature labradoodle breeders

Post by Pipsqueak » 10 Jan 2010, 18:30

Hi,

Does anyone know of any breeders of f1b or f2 miniature labradoodles? Im in South Yorkshire and willing to drive maximum 2 half hours for the right pup. And also the price i should be paying for one? I would also consider 50/50 or full australian doodles but think these might be out of my price range.

Im not ready for a pup yet-it may be next year or even longer but im trying to source a breeder i am happy with so i can put my name down on a waiting list if needed.

Please pm if prefer

Thanks

Karen-London

Re: F1b or f2 minature labradoodle breeders

Post by Karen-London » 27 Jan 2010, 18:17

Aggi is a F2 miniature chocolate labradoodle from Bridget Hodder in Dorset. Aggi is really the loviest natured dog ever.

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 30 Jan 2010, 11:38

I might be able to help you but will be later in the spring, I am in Kent. You are most welcome to give me a call for a chat.

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 30 Jan 2010, 11:41

The litter I am planning will be Truffle's 3rd and last she is to be spayed afterwards and allowed time to get her figure back and retire to the sofa.

Then I will be breeding F2 minnies from next year - all health tests pending ofc.

MalcolmW

Post by MalcolmW » 31 Jan 2010, 13:36

Foxisle breed Labradoodles and they are health tested, etc.

They appear to be quite a big set up, breeding several breeds/crosses, but I have met a few dogs from them and they have all had great temperaments - and somebody at work knows the owners and says the kennels are tidier than her house :D

They are in Epworth near Doncaster

I'm not sure I can put their link on here, but Google Foxisle Gundogs and it comes up at the top of the list
Malcolm

owned by the Labradoodles Lottie and Ruby
and Teigan & Leo the Mini Schnauzers