now i need earplugs!!!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Rhonk

now i need earplugs!!!!

Post by Rhonk » 04 Mar 2010, 19:08

After a thread last week about toys used for feeding i got a buster cube for bonzo - quite a lot of people recommended them and i like making food a challenge and keeping him occupied for a while.....

BUT

he's happily using it for the first time and i can't hear ANYTHING as it makes such a noise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Crashing and banging and food shaking...... maybe they should come with complimentary ear plugs for the humans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bid

Re: now i need earplugs!!!!

Post by Bid » 04 Mar 2010, 19:32

:lol: :lol: He likes it then!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Jac

Post by Jac » 04 Mar 2010, 20:05

:lol: Awww Bonzo is making music!!! :lol: Maybe he can remember his first couple of months listening to my son's drumming! :lol:
The Bear

annabanana

Post by annabanana » 04 Mar 2010, 20:21

Ha! We have the same problem with Willow's pryamid - it's soooo loud and takes all the paint off the skirting boards too!!!!

Rhonk

Post by Rhonk » 04 Mar 2010, 23:44

i got him a pyramid too.... and yep - noticed the skirting boards as it was also flying around the room! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just thought i'd get something for kibble as well as kongs for all the yummy stuff.... keeps him busy!