SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!!!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
amber

Re: SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!!!!

Post by amber » 11 Apr 2010, 00:21

I would also like to say that anyone who thinks that having a home bred litter is a nice little earner is hugely mistaken. When done properly It's a tough and expensive job, with so much stress and responsibility.

Hel&Mark

Post by Hel&Mark » 11 Apr 2010, 00:29

And when you meet the breeder, you can see in their face that they have missed out on as much sleep as a new parent. :lol: But if they are doing their job, they look just as proud. 8) :wink: Not to mention the fact that they have already spent the money they will receive on vets' bills, stud fee, essential tests, equipment, food, whelping box, etc, etc. Moreover, you can't help but notice that in spite of being "dog tired" (sorry :oops: :lol: ) their policing skills are still intact - over the phone and face to face - so that they can be sure that they can risk handing over the cherished puppy, and know it will be loved just as much in its new home.
Check this is being adhered to before you buy your puppy:
http://labradoodle.org.uk/forum/viewtop ... =17&t=6560
http://www.labradoodletrust.com

lucyeff

Post by lucyeff » 11 Apr 2010, 10:45

wallisthedoodle wrote:what a whole load of cras this thread is................. so at the end of the day you have mated jessie, hoping for a litter and a nice little earner but alas it was not meant to be ,.....................oh dear, .................................
I did explain to him that I had downed an entire bottle of wine the night I had put the thread on the UKLA and I was feeling very low because Jessie wasn't pregnant as hoped! And it doesn't help when my friend has recently had a stunning litter -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mother nature had other intentions...................
wake up and smell the coffee !!!!
How rude. But..aha! Is that what a 'sock puppet' is? I had wondered.