We played with Bridgets puppies

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
hannah.austin

Re: We played with Bridgets puppies

Post by hannah.austin » 25 May 2010, 21:00

deb Beasor wrote: I think the first pic is my girlie 14 more sleeps till I can cuddle her again :cry: her Nature Diet & pink paw print vetbed arrived today, she has her own new toys & purple & pink collar & lead to match.

Debs
Awww :) Roughly what size collar do you think we will need at first? We are going up to Harrods on Saturday and my mum promised me she would buy me the first collar and lead from there as a present for my January exam results (blackmail is great :lol: ) We've never had a dog from a puppy before so any advice is very welcome :)
And we are going to see puppies next Wednesday so I will give Pheobe a cuddle for you! :mrgreen:
Hannah and Milo :)

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 26 May 2010, 19:07

Bid wrote:and just for Mica1971 .....

Oh my word - death by chocolate! I'm in luv luv luv - if I throw OH out then I would have room for another :? :lol:

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

Skippyandlulu

Post by Skippyandlulu » 30 May 2010, 14:46

And here is another example of a health screened litter that complies with the UK Code of Practice..... :D

boomer

Post by boomer » 30 May 2010, 21:26

Hi All,
Also been to see pups.
They are fab.
Heart wants another, head says ones enough but they are all lovely.
We had our doodle Boomer from Bridget last summer and he is just the best!
Can remember getting so excited and counting down the days until we collected him.
Boomer is one on 9th june and we are having a birthday tea for him and his brother Sunny who lives just down the road from us. Guest of honor is Bridget!
Enjoy your puppies
Lynn and Boomer
Sunny Weymouth

Adam Lindley

Post by Adam Lindley » 30 May 2010, 23:24

Skippyandlulu wrote:And here is another example of a health screened litter that complies with the UK Code of Practice..... :D
Thank goodness for that or we would need to get into what constitutes an advert :lol:

Cute pups!