Natural Instinct delivery is fab...

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Littleoaks

Natural Instinct delivery is fab...

Post by Littleoaks » 03 Aug 2010, 11:32

Just thought I would post this to all new future puppy owners. I have just received my trial £16 5kg puppy pack from Natural Instinct and it includes 2 meaty bones and a pack of liver treats too - I'm rEally impressed as I wasn't expecting these as well. It was brilliantly packaged and still frozen. Just hope Truffle likes it!
Would highly recommend the company.

Tara X

Image Image

KateW

Re: Natural Instinct delivery is fab...

Post by KateW » 03 Aug 2010, 11:36

It's always good to know about excellent service.....I would be very surprised if Truffle doesn't enjoy this food. One thing that Rufus is very particular about though; the meat must be served at room temperature :) Frozen kongs hold no appeal for him at all.

Katherine
ImageImage

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 03 Aug 2010, 12:09

Liver makes Marley throw up, so be careful when giving liver, some dogs just can't take it as it is so rich.

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

Ben

Post by Ben » 03 Aug 2010, 16:15

how is the food sent, and how much could you get in a small freezer shelf ?

Littleoaks

Post by Littleoaks » 03 Aug 2010, 18:20

Hi,
It comes in 1 kg sealed foiled backed bags that can be re sealed after you have squeezed out the amount you need for a meal. They can then be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days it says on the packet but as its only a kilo in weight, I would imagine most would use it before then.

I only received 5 bags as I bought the trial pack but I have got four bags plus two bones in a freezer drawer and could have got another couple in. Normally you have to buy in 10kg quantities so you would have 10 bags to freeze.

Have to say though, I have given Truffle a small amount to introduce it gradually and she wolfed it down and licked her bowl clean which she has never down before and she let me take her bowl away mid meal - I was worried in case she became overly possessive with it as it was meat, our last dog was a nightmare with a piggy ear if you went near him.

So, all in all, really pleased, great company and great food it appears.

Image Image

Ben

Post by Ben » 03 Aug 2010, 18:29

thank you, having a 3 drawer tiny freezer is so limiting!!!

Clare

Post by Clare » 03 Aug 2010, 20:24

I get Natural Instinct packs sometimes too and have always been impressed by their service and quality.

Clare and Pebbles

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 03 Aug 2010, 22:24

I had a look at the web site and thought the meatr was VERY expensive!
I just paid £5.50 for 6 kgs of chicken mince - it hasn't got all the other ingredients but the dogs love ti.
I also get a bag of rib bones for 70p - prob about 4-6 pieces.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage