WINNERS!!!! 2011 Labradoodle Trust ~Trust Calendar

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
fudgepuddle

WINNERS!!!! 2011 Labradoodle Trust ~Trust Calendar

Post by fudgepuddle » 12 Sep 2010, 18:18

Dear Everyone

Thank you so much once again for entering and voting on the 2011 Labradoodle Trust Calendar, there were so many beautiful entries, each and every one of them deserving of a place.

The thing which really shined through was how much we love them and what a huge part of our lives they are – no matter how dirty, naughty, young or old.

Before we get on to the results, some of you may have read Paulines post in the ‘Rainbow Bridge’ section about little puppy Christy this week.

Christy was clearly loved and adored by everyone especially by her family, and obviously everyone that voted could see what a darling she was as well….

Christy has won the ‘scrummy puppy’ category and will have her own page in the 2011 Labradoodle Trust calendar – I really hope her family will be able to take some small comfort at this awful time and that they can see that we all thought she was something very special too.

I’m sure everyone will join me is sending Christys family our deepest condolences, and if anyone is like me, they’ll be hugging their doodles extra close tonight.

Category 1 – Spring

Many many congratulations to owner Kim and your beautiful doodles, Toby and Chloe – it looks like butter wouldn’t melt!

Category 2 – Summer

A very well deserved winner – very well done to owner Bid and the lovely Daisy. A stunning photograph of a very happy Daisy.

Category 3 – Autumn

Well done Fudgey & Scrumps, owned by Mia

Category 4 – Winter

Such a tough category with so many entries, and what a superb winner – congratulations to the gorgeous Parker, owned by Jo & Mr Pimms!!!

Category 5 – Doodles & their Mates

Another really big category – great to know our doods are so sociable!
Many many congratulations to Dancin Debs – Grandma Layla is kissing Kathy P’s Pepper! Well done for a really beautiful photo

Category 6 – Beach and Holiday Doodles

Lovely to see so many doods manage to get so much sun!
Very well done to Paul & Abby, their dood is a proper surf dood, dude!!!!!!

Category 7 – Naughty

Just the most brilliantly funny category, and good to know that they’re keeping us all on our toes!!!

Many many congratulations to owner Jayne and the gorgeous Charlie!

Category 8 – Sleeping

Another huge category with some really stunning photos – our very well deserved winner is Laura and her two beautiful doodles – Aonghus & Kizzy

Category 9 – Prettiest Girl

Everyone complained about this category…. There were just too many pretty doodles to chose from!!!
And the prettiest one with the loveliest eyes is the gorgeous Macy-Moo owned by Hannah, very well done!

Category 10 – Handsomest Boy

I’ve never seen a doodle that isn’t handsome, but this lovely lad is something else.

A really well deserved win to Liz

Category 11 – Scrummiest Puppy

lovely little Christy owned by Heather, who was taken too soon and will be missed so much

Category 12 – Christmas

Such a hard category, and some really gorgeous pics.

Many many congratulations to Carey, a very well deserved winner

Category 13 – Front Cover

Any of you that’s ever met Fudge will understand if you have any food and are not sharing it………..

Once again, thank you to everyone that’s taken part by either entering or voting – this is YOUR calendar and all the profits will go to help any unlucky doodles which find themselves in need of rehoming.

I will do my best to try and get as many of our gorgeous doodles into the calendar (same as last year) and I believe you may be getting two different sizes – A3 and long & thin.

Please watch this space, as it won’t be long before you can put your orders in!!!

Thank you
x
Mia
x
ImageImageImage

Bid

Re: WINNERS!!!! 2011 Labradoodle Trust ~Trust Calendar

Post by Bid » 12 Sep 2010, 18:42

What gorgeous pictures they are - especially little Christy - well done Mia for all your hard work - that was a mammouth task!

A big thank-you to everyone who voted for my Daze - It is my favourite ever photo of her, and I'm so glad other people think the same thing - to me the look on her face shows the doodle spirit through and through :wink:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Liz!

Post by Liz! » 12 Sep 2010, 18:46

Congratulations to all the winners, they are all gorgeous. The calendar will be wonderful.

I can't find any mention of what has happened to Christy anywhere Mia, but I'm very sorry to hear it, it sounds terrible.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read ~ Groucho Marx

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 12 Sep 2010, 18:47

Fan-bloomin'-tastic :P :P

Such brilliant photos and so pleased little Christy won the puppy category. I hope it brings comfort to her family.

Huge thanks to Mia who sweated buckets over organising all this.

Now to eagerly await the calendar :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 12 Sep 2010, 19:00

Liz! wrote:I can't find any mention of what has happened to Christy anywhere Mia, but I'm very sorry to hear it, it sounds terrible.

The little sweetheart was taken ill and died at only 9 months last week. She was just beautiful too stay here long :( .
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Henniepennie

Post by Henniepennie » 12 Sep 2010, 19:14

Brilliant job Mia, much appriciated, except you didn't squeeze in my beautiful Maisy :lol: :lol: Lovely for Christy to win the puppy section, excellent. What FANTASTIC photos, can't wait to get it and hang it up for all to see.
Well done all you budding photographers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freddies_mum

Post by Freddies_mum » 12 Sep 2010, 19:57

Congratulations everyone, stunning pictures.

And I'm so sorry to hear about little Christy. What a fitting tribute for her to be remembered in the calendar. xxx

baby_depardieu

Post by baby_depardieu » 12 Sep 2010, 20:04

AMAZING pictures.... xxx
The friendship of a dog is, without a doubt, more intense and more constant than that of man.~ Montaigne

lizzie tb

Post by lizzie tb » 12 Sep 2010, 21:31

Wonderful photos. Congratulations to all the winners.
Lovely to remember Christy like that - bless her.

MariaCarter

Post by MariaCarter » 13 Sep 2010, 08:02

Absolutely beautiful!! I'm so sorry to hear about Christy but what a lovely picture of her.

Maria

ralph'smum

Post by ralph'smum » 13 Sep 2010, 16:58

All lovely photos :)

So sorry to hear of little Christy's passing
Tracey & Ralph

susieQ

Post by susieQ » 13 Sep 2010, 18:29

Stunning photos! I'm so pleased there's a doodle calendar, I didn't realise! :D :D :D Can't wait to get one.

It's lovely that little Christy will be included.
Sue and Rosie

fudgepuddle

Post by fudgepuddle » 14 Sep 2010, 13:33

my sincere apologies to Carey - the most handsome doodle is her lovely Oscar!!! :D

I must get my specs checked!!! :roll:
Mia
x
ImageImageImage

amber

Post by amber » 16 Sep 2010, 01:10

Congratulations to all the worthy winners and a special kiss sent up to little Christy.