My 8 month labradoodle has loads and loads of grey hair!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
angela

Post by angela » 11 Mar 2007, 23:59

What do you mean nearly full grown, my doodle is 1 year old next week, we had him at the vets, because he suffers from growing pains and the vet said he has another years growth. What size and weight is your doodle?

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 12 Mar 2007, 00:23

Angela dont worry I am sure he wont get much bigger you hacve met mum MAGPIE

Owned By Stanley

Re: My 8 month labradoodle has loads and loads of grey hair!

Post by Owned By Stanley » 23 Mar 2018, 17:48

My 4 month old chocolate mini labradoodle
is getting more and more white hairs by the day. All down his legs and now around his eyes! I will still adore him but was hoping he’d stay a rich chocolate colour as according to the breeder all parents and grandparents were pure chocolates. Doing research though, it’s quite common.

Milo17

Re: My 8 month labradoodle has loads and loads of grey hair!

Post by Milo17 » 30 Mar 2018, 15:00

I agree with other people. My dear little 15 month dark chocolate labradoodle has about 30 white hairs just above his tail but nowhere else. I don't think it's aging. It's just a cross-breed thing because his dad was an apricot poodle. He also has golden eyebrows and mane and ear-edges, and mushroom coloured bib and knees. This lovely hair colouring covers much more of him than his white hair count.