Ex-Police Kennelled Dog Van For Sale

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
donz

Ex-Police Kennelled Dog Van For Sale

Post by donz » 28 Jan 2011, 20:52

I love this van - it's been brilliant and very reliable :D

Ford Transit Connect (the small sort!) ex-police
2005, 1.8 diesel, has 2 large kennels - each big enough for large breeds (sizes each are 52" x 22" x 29") plus escape hatches & overhead storage - if you had a very large dog who needed more room the centre panel pulls out also

117k miles, air con, 2 front seats, manual gearbox, kennel extractor, security safe, anchor points (can clip leads on when dog out of vehicle)
Rear parking sensors, stereo, recent full service, tax to end Apr 2011 & MOT to May 2011

I really am selling this only because we have moved to Spain and I cannot keep this van over here (I also inherited a vehicle with our purchase)

My sister-in-law is looking after it for me and is in the WD4 area. Looking for £4900 for it. Please send me a mssg if you might be interested. Thanks

ImageImage

PennyAli

Re: Ex-Police Kennelled Dog Van For Sale

Post by PennyAli » 29 Jan 2011, 00:22

Do you think I would get away with putting kids in back :wink: lol

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 29 Jan 2011, 00:28

I was thinking more along the lines of my MIL :lol: :lol:

Talk about having the woofs travel in style. I wish :P

Trouble is I also need to fit other big or long things in, such as building materials, dance floors, lighting racks etc etc all the endless stuff I seem to get lumbered with shifting for other people.

Perhaps if I had this for the dogs they would stop asking :? - and pigs might fly :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Freddies_mum

Post by Freddies_mum » 29 Jan 2011, 19:42

If you have any trouble finding a buyer you could try advertising on agilitynet. Agility peeps are always on the hunt for a good caged-out van. I need one myself but don't really want to pay so much, sorry.