new photo of max.....note the change in colour!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
somerville

new photo of max.....note the change in colour!!

Post by somerville » 07 Mar 2011, 13:49

[img]G]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... CF7357.jpg[/img][img][img][/img], having real trouble with mastering photobucket I had about 6 photos lined up . I'll be lucky to get 1.ar old and now he is quite parchment in colour
If there is only the one in the snow then I've gone wrong as that one is over a ye

tynkerbelluk

Re: new photo of max.....note the change in colour!!

Post by tynkerbelluk » 07 Mar 2011, 14:13

What an incredibly beautiful colour :) He is gorgeous.

Your code should only have one [IMG] at the beginning and end and you had a rogue G] after the first one that shouldn't have been there. If you click on the IMG code on photobucket then paste in your post it should appear complete with it's IMG codes already in place.

Hope this makes sense :lol:
Sharron and Archie

somerville

Post by somerville » 07 Mar 2011, 14:44

Thank you so much, I was hoping an angel would come to my rescue, if only I could work out how to reduce the size.

Bear

Post by Bear » 07 Mar 2011, 15:30

:D gosh Max is almost Oscars double!!! Beautiful....not that Im biased :lol: Is he a minature???

Clairejen

Post by Clairejen » 07 Mar 2011, 15:47

He's stunning, what a lovely toffee colour.
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image

somerville

Post by somerville » 07 Mar 2011, 15:58

Max is meant to be a large mini, he has finished at approx 18inches high and 18 kgs, toffee colour really is a good description-sums it up totally.

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 07 Mar 2011, 18:45

somerville wrote:Thank you so much, I was hoping an angel would come to my rescue, if only I could work out how to reduce the size.
In Photobucket 'My Albums' click on the 'edit tab' at the top, select the photo you want to resize, this will take you to the editing page. There is a resize button which gives you options to make your own choices or there is a 'preset size' button you can use. Don't forget to save a copy this will then show the new code. :)

Big is definately good 'cause we get to see the gorgeous doggies in detail :!:

As for 'Angel' I don't think anyone would ever use that word for me :lol: :lol: I was one of the people that needed talking through the photo process and I need everything explained in minute detail :roll: :lol: :lol:
Sharron and Archie

Clare

Post by Clare » 07 Mar 2011, 19:11

He looks a lot like my Pebbles but she is a bit lighter. They have the same look about them and body shape. I was wondering whether they are related, Pebbles started out a similar colour to Max. Pebbles is from Lisa Carson in Wales. I will try to post some photos to show you, I can't seem to access my photobucket account so will try later

Clare and Pebbles

somerville

Post by somerville » 07 Mar 2011, 19:22

Yes Max is from Lisa and his Dad is Loverboy, I have seen Pebbles on Lisa's website and they do look very similar, I think they have the same dad??

Clare

Post by Clare » 07 Mar 2011, 19:33

Thank you for replying! Yes her Dad is Loverboy. He must have strong genes because they do look really similar.

Clare and Pebbles

Bid

Post by Bid » 07 Mar 2011, 19:33

He is a beautiful looking doodle - love the new colour :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron