dexter back off holidays

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
john ford

dexter back off holidays

Post by john ford » 06 May 2011, 19:18

we came back today instead of tomorrow it was a great holiday it took us 6 hours to get there its a 3 and half hour jouney,and five hours back i dont like motorways so go the other rought ,it was a bit breezy first 2 days but the last days wrere great most of the time we had the beach to ourself dexter loved the sea didnt like sand on hes mouth ,we had to keep mending the lover doors dexter just ran thruogh them chalet was nice but small and my 2 sisters came down with 3 kids so u can imagin and the night before last dexter took bottle of bannana milk shake on the bed coverd the quilt so had to wash out and dry .if that wasnst bad enough the was rabbits all around the grass lawns out side chalet so it was hard to hold him he wanted to chase but all in all its been ok dexter sleept all way i would recamend it to any one glad to be back

Anne Wozniak

Re: dexter back off holidays

Post by Anne Wozniak » 06 May 2011, 19:42

sounds as though you all had a great time !

where did you go to ?

any photos to share :wink:

groover

Post by groover » 06 May 2011, 20:24

bet Dexter is sleeping like a baby now

after his big adventure. :lol:

xxx

in a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog

john ford

Post by john ford » 06 May 2011, 20:52

we went to mapplethope near secggness it is very flat ideal for disabled and very dog friendly the sea was very shallow so great for dogs yes he is snoring hes head off ,try and put pics on if can

chris'n'ron

Post by chris'n'ron » 06 May 2011, 20:56

Glad you all had a fun holiday and Dexter enjoyed the sea. Treacle wasn't too impressed with her first visit to the sea at Easter but she did have a paddle :lol: Hope you've taken some photos for us to see

TREACLE