Rogue's gallery - height, weight, gen, hair type and a pic

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
JudeinPlymouth

Re: Rogue's gallery - height, weight, gen, hair type and a pic

Post by JudeinPlymouth » 21 May 2011, 14:25

I've updated my signature with two images of Fletcher to kill two birds with one stone... have been meaning to post pics of Fletcher's first haircut as I was so happy with it!

Anyway, here's his info - he's an F1b, height about 26 inches and weighs around 28kg. I loved his shaggy coat and he doesn't moult at all, but he was getting soo hot and was just starting to get mats so we've had him cut shorter for the summer. He now doesn't require any grooming. He is lean and fit, and quite 'poodly'.

Personality wise, he's full of contradictions - he's laid back enough to come to the office and not react to people when they come for meetings. He seems bomb proof travel wise as he's been in/on everything and not been bothered. He adores other dogs and is very friendly. But on the other hand, at home he greets people at face level (and out walking sometimes) which bothers me, pulls on his lead sometimes.... and steals anything he thinks will get him attention!

Exercise, he gets about an hour each morning off lead madness, and we try to give him a lead walk later in the day. With the exception of about an hour a day, he's always got company. Copes very well with being left and having no routine whatsoever due to us being self employed :D
ImageImage

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 21 May 2011, 15:30

This is Jessie, an f1 miniature :roll: and is 1 year old. She's 19" to the shoulder and weighs 17kg. Her mum is a chocolate show lab and her dad a black mini poodle. She has a loose curly fleecy coat and she also moults for England but is much better since having her first haircut :lol: She is very gentle, friendly, is a complete nutcase and makes me laugh out loud every single day!

This is Dooley, he is an f1 miniature and 18 weeks old. His mum is a chocolate working lab and his dad a black mini poodle. At the moment he has a very fleecy wavy/wispy coat but this could change slightly or dramatically :lol: He's showing all the signs of being a lot taller than Jessie but again we'll wait and see! He is the easiest puppy to look after, very laid back, gentle, quick to learn and wherever Jessie is, Dooley is not far away :D Oh, and he also loves to play with my little yorkie Deano :D

ImageImage

ImageImage

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 21 May 2011, 16:11

Sorry Lee - Dooley's dad is an apricot mini poodle, not black :oops: :lol:
ImageImage

ImageImage