Beamish Pics

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Bid

Re: Beamish Pics

Post by Bid » 27 May 2011, 14:25

Michala - your trio look fab - and you still have knobs on your cupboards - very impressive! :lol: :lol:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Tracycooper15

Post by Tracycooper15 » 27 May 2011, 21:15

Thanks for post more pics.... He's a handsome chap alright!

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 27 May 2011, 22:28

What a lovely, chunky puppy Beamish is :D He really does look full of mischief though Bid... :lol: :lol:

He is such a handsome little boy!
ImageImage

ImageImage

We heart Daisy!

Post by We heart Daisy! » 28 May 2011, 13:18

He's a lovely little boy :D What a lovely threesome x

Bella

Post by Bella » 28 May 2011, 14:51

You got another one?!?!?!?!?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I had no idea.

Is it fair to say you HAD to go for a black one because you already had the other 2 colours? :wink:

He is the cutest little ball of fuzz. Are they ever that small? Seems like an age ago. He looks like he is settling in (settled?) very well and his sisters are showing him the ropes. Being Irish born and bred I of course have to comment on the name. Well done there :wink:

Bid

Post by Bid » 28 May 2011, 17:55

Bella wrote:You got another one?!?!?!?!?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I had no idea.

Is it fair to say you HAD to go for a black one because you already had the other 2 colours? :wink:

He is the cutest little ball of fuzz. Are they ever that small? Seems like an age ago. He looks like he is settling in (settled?) very well and his sisters are showing him the ropes. Being Irish born and bred I of course have to comment on the name. Well done there :wink:
Yep - I've snuck a little puppy in. We were at the local pub and engaged everyone in the "what shall we call the puppy" question, and Scrumpy and Murphy were the first to be mentioned, then Guinness, and all along the bar until finally Pete came up with Beamish. He does seem to be mainly called "Little B" though! :lol:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

annej

Post by annej » 06 Jun 2011, 18:14

Hi Bid, have not been checking into site for a few weeks so just saw the pics of Beamish - he just looks lovely - actually quite a bit like Otto as a pup - Otto also had a white mark on his chest although much smaller than Beamish's - Ottos mark has now gone - or maybe the white hairs from it have just spread all over his body!!

Look forward to seeing Beamish at some stage on one of our Studland meets.
Anne & Otto