Briars mad 30 seconds !!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
tillytubbie

Re: Briars mad 30 seconds !!!

Post by tillytubbie » 04 Jun 2011, 15:07

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tilly NEVER does this in the house!! She rarely does it at all!! Very, very occasionally she will do it in the garden. Briar is a hillarious, gorgeous girl!! :D

Are you sure I have a doodle? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Image Image Image

sammylou

Post by sammylou » 04 Jun 2011, 22:37

Oh yes! Herbert does it at least once a day BUT Never in the house, it's not allowed :oops: playing and being a loon is for outside only. ted is trying to learn the doodle dash, but his isn't as refined as any doodle I have met. Bless him.
Briar is very cute, but I couldn't be doing with that in the house it's bad enough with 3 young children with out a 34kg dood and a 18kg setterX joining in. :shock: :roll:
Sam, Herbert Doodle and Ted pest
ImageImage

Kirstie & Murphy

Post by Kirstie & Murphy » 07 Jun 2011, 00:50

Love it :lol:
Murphy usually skids about on the floors running from room to room and using the sofas as a trampolene :D
Kirstie & Murphy
Image Image

Gem

Post by Gem » 08 Jun 2011, 22:27

Our old labrador would do something very similar, we used to call it a loon. She would drop her behind end low down to the ground and scoot around like a mad thing running from room to room in and out the back door. The funny thing with her was when we first picked her up she was incredibly quiet and sleepy I remember this very shy puppy coming home with us in the car, well that evening come 10pm she woke up and did her very first loon - so fitting for her kennel name - Etina Midnight madness. She did it religiously every night until she was about 10, her last 5 years she was a bit more reserved.

Zooey has started to do it more often now, but to be honest she does most of her running out on walks and is very relaxed in the house, mostly trying to sneak onto our bed for naps!

Briar looks like she is having a lot of fun though!
Gemma and Zooey