Calling all Snuggles pups - we are 2!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
lilybut

Calling all Snuggles pups - we are 2!

Post by lilybut » 08 Jun 2011, 20:39

I haven't been on here for ages, but seeing as Hattie, and all her siblings will be 2 tomorrow I have had a quick browse to see if I can see any messages from you all, but I can't find much. Hattie is absolutely brilliant - currently asleep on the stairs (exactly where she shouldn't be because of the new CREAM carpet) and has grown into the most patient, batty, adorable dog. We love her to pieces, as do all our local dog walking friends. I was even at my mum and dads last week in Bury St Edmunds and a complete stranger came up to ask all about her, and took Bridget's phone number because she is looking for a new dog and thought Hattie was so adorable!

I am sure all the Snuggles' pups are doing well, and would love to hear from anyone who is still out there!!!!

Happy Birthday to them all - I will try and remember:

Loulou
Murphy
Logan
Boomer
Molly
Sonny
Shanti
Barley
!!!!! - one more, who is it?

LIzzie xxxx

Tracycooper15

Re: Calling all Snuggles pups - we are 2!

Post by Tracycooper15 » 08 Jun 2011, 21:08

Happy 2nd Birthday to all the Snuggles pups... :D
Where have you all gone, I have missed the updates :(

Bid

Post by Bid » 08 Jun 2011, 21:42

2 already!! Happy Birthday Girls and Boys :D :D :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 08 Jun 2011, 23:59

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Lovely Snuggles Pups

Happy 2nd Birthday to You

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

For any newbies you wonder what on earth we are on about, the Snuggles Pups was a litter born to the beautiful Snuggles, owned by Bridget, in Dorset, and we had a wonderful year and more of them being awaited, born, growing, and their lives with their new owners. It was a brilliant thread all about the trials and tribulations, and joys, of owning a Doodle puppy.

http://labradoodle.org.uk/forum/viewtop ... lit=boomer

(Set aside a month to read it all though)

Still think of the little one who didn't make it :cry: but hope all the rest of you are having happy and bouncy lives and your owners are still over the moon about you (most of the time :wink: ) :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Polaca

Post by Polaca » 09 Jun 2011, 08:53

Happy 2nd Birthday to Snuggles pups from Sadie and your half sister Ruby. Have a lovely day x

carly

Post by carly » 09 Jun 2011, 09:24

Morning all

The missing sibling is Bailey i believe who was the biggest boy of the little and anoth Labrasmoothie like Logan.

Logan is doing great. He has grown up into a great dog, slightly mad, slightly doopy and very very happy and affectionate :P :P .
We to always great great comments about how lovely and friendly he is and very very handsome but no-one evr believes he's a labradoodle.....wish we had a pound for every ' aren't they meant to have long hair or be curly ' comment we have.

Anyway, here are a few up to date pictures....as you will see he hasn't changed really from when he was a puppy.

Logan and Maddie curled up on the sofa (he will always pick the sofa where you are sitting, never the empty one! :P

Giving his daddy a big welcome home kiss :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Playing in the garden

and a few random cute one.....

Happy birthday to all Logan's brothers and sisters

And our thoughts are with little Rocky who didn't make it but will always be remembered :cry:

Carly & Logan

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 09 Jun 2011, 09:57

Lovely to see the new pictures of Logan. What a handsome boy :P :P :P :P

Just goes to show how different Doodle coats can be, even within the same litter, but all have that great temperment, which I rate far, far above particular colour or coat any day :wink:

I couldn't resist 'wasting/researching' a day re-reading the thread again. What lovely memories. I think it should be made a sticky as a Year in the Life of a Doodle Litter. :lol:

The little chap who didn't make it was Tyson. :cry: On page 7 you can see the pictures of him and Titch (now called Boomer)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

yvonneg

Post by yvonneg » 09 Jun 2011, 11:15

Yes the forgotten name was Bailey the other labrasmoothie of the litter. He is still the spitting image of Logan - it's like looking at photos of Bailey!! I think Bailey is still slightly bigger. Bridget always said I would be giving pony rides to all the local children!! He is still a very laid back, very devoted and happy dog who moults everywhere! Don't worry Carly, i still get all the comments from people about his short coat but we wouldn't have him any other way as I know you wouldn't either. I have still never worked out how to get photos on here but just look at Logan to get a good idea. Happy 2nd Birthday to all the Snuggles Puppies today and I hope you are all well. :D :D

Linda&Coco

Post by Linda&Coco » 09 Jun 2011, 15:26

Happy Birthday snuggles pups.

we have missed your exploits . :)

Logan sure looks the picture of health,Love the photo's.

Coco & Barney

lilybut

Post by lilybut » 10 Jun 2011, 18:08

Great to see Logan again - and sorry for forgetting Bailey the other labrasmoothie. Confused by the fact of a Barley and a Bailey in the litter. Hope all is well with everyone, and Snuggles' pups are keeping everyone as entertained as ever, even if we are not now recording what could be the LONGEST ever thread on a forum!

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 12 Jun 2011, 13:18

I forgot about their birthday - am such a bad mummy!!!!

I am glad to hear that another one of the dogs moults, Murphy moults for England, he just has to walk past you and half his coat in on your trousers! He seems to have stayed at a more or less constant 23kg, so an average size doodle?? He is doing brilliantly after our afternoon with the dog trainer and is a different dog, very calm and as obedient as a labradoodle is ever going to be :roll: and is spoilt rotten!!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNUGGLES' PUPS (and Sam, who has Barley!!!)

Wendyxxx

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Meraline

Post by Meraline » 12 Jun 2011, 20:43

Hi lovely pups I have a pup from snuggles last litter she is chocolate brown with soft curls and is 6 months old now another good litter from Snuggles and breeder Bridget Meraline and Brandy

sami

Post by sami » 16 Jun 2011, 15:19

HAPPY BELATED 2ND BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE SNUGGLES PUPS

Where does the time go.......
Lovely pics of Logan,Carly :D I have the Golden Retriever version of the Labradoodle !!! :lol:

Lovely to see some of the siblings still around, I haven't been on for ages, I think, thanks to Mrs Admin's link I'll have a quick read up of the thread :lol:

Just had a laugh at Cookie's picture on here, she looks NOTHING like that now, thanks to an over zealous groomer, and no I'm not posting any pictures of her :roll:

Sam xxxx
ImageImage

COOKIE & BARLEY xxx

LynneL

Post by LynneL » 16 Jun 2011, 22:09

Hello all the lovely Snuggles pups circa 2009!
I am such a bad Mummy as I also forgot Loublylou's birthday. Mind you every day's a celebration of Loulou in her life!

Like Murphy she weighs a constant 23kg. Lucklily for us she is a very low shedder, still a fleece/scruffy I think? She is sprinkled with quite a lot of grey so looks older than her age - well they say dogs look like their owners. She's also a low maintenance hound and has recently calmed down so that she doesn't like it if play becomes a bit too boistorous. :shock: (can you believe it!) Only thing is we love her soooo much we want to cuddle her but she doesnt want any cuddles :cry:
Too much touching and she gets up and walks off :roll: BUT she wants to be with us all the time - well until during some point in the evening when she gets up and takes herself up to bed :lol:
Loulou goes everywhere with us really. We are trying the narrow boat in August compliments of Mr Tesco. (and that despite Mrs Admin's experience :? ) Mind you I have 3 teenage boys to help with dog and locks.

My absence from the forum is due to several things t least OH taking a massive pay cut in order to ave his job BUT is now definitely being made redundant. Things have been very difficult and no new job in sight yet although we are lucky becuse he has about a years notice so luckier than most. Scary times though.

At the moment eldest is doing his GCSE's so Loulou has been spoilt as she is rarely on her own. It'll be a shock in September.
We were very tempted a couple of months ago by a little rescue labradoor cross boy who was about 6 months old. I'm not sure we're quite ready for no 2 yet and things are a bit unsettled but watch this space. :wink:

My aim will be to take some photos over the weekend I promise.
Love to allxxx

LynneL

Post by LynneL » 16 Jun 2011, 22:12

Hello all the lovely Snuggles pups circa 2009!
I am such a bad Mummy as I also forgot Loublylou's birthday. Mind you every day's a celebration of Loulou in her life!

Like Murphy she weighs a constant 23kg. Lucklily for us she is a very low shedder, still a fleece/scruffy I think? She is sprinkled with quite a lot of grey so looks older than her age - well they say dogs look like their owners. She's also a low maintenance hound and has recently calmed down so that she doesn't like it if play becomes a bit too boistorous. :shock: (can you believe it!) Only thing is we love her soooo much we want to cuddle her but she doesnt want any cuddles :cry:
Too much touching and she gets up and walks off :roll: BUT she wants to be with us all the time - well until during some point in the evening when she gets up and takes herself up to bed :lol:
Loulou goes everywhere with us really. We are trying the narrow boat in August compliments of Mr Tesco. (and that despite Mrs Admin's experience :? ) Mind you I have 3 teenage boys to help with dog and locks.

My absence from the forum is due to several things not least OH taking a massive pay cut in order to ave his job BUT is now definitely being made redundant. Things have been very difficult and no new job in sight yet although we are lucky becuse he has about a years notice so luckier than most. Scary times though.

At the moment eldest is doing his GCSE's so Loulou has been spoilt as she is rarely on her own. It'll be a shock in September.
We were very tempted a couple of months ago by a little rescue labradoor cross boy who was about 6 months old. I'm not sure we're quite ready for no 2 yet and things are a bit unsettled but watch this space. :wink:

My aim will be to take some photos over the weekend I promise.
Love to allxxx