Walking with Crocs

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Vickie66

Walking with Crocs

Post by Vickie66 » 06 Apr 2007, 23:34

They are like Marmite - you either love em or hate em but Crocs are THE shoes of the moment and I wear mine (especially in this lovely sunshine) over the park. They are great because they just run under the tap and are clean as new! I always find the fox pooh out on the walk. I am a magnet to the stuff!
I know this is cheeky as we sell them on our website but we would like to offer all Labradoodle people an extra discount at http://www.kiddikingdom.com so enter code 46FF6 for an extra discount if you need some Crocs shoes. I am sure that if the webmaster takes offence he can take this thread off!

Odin n Rob

Post by Odin n Rob » 07 Apr 2007, 09:27

Thanyou my OH is now preparing a big list she loves them just got her 2 pairs as a birthday pressie from the kids but she has a shoe fetish and crocs are her no1 fav ATM.

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 09:40

Can't believe this morning how many doodle people have already ordered!! Tell your OH that we also have Jibbitz in stock so she can customise her crocs and the Athens flip flops have just come in!! Some brand new colours on there too. Tell your friends about us. we are not paying for advertising and that is why we can sell them much cheaper than anywhere else!

Vickie66

Thanks

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 11:43

Thank you for all your orders everybody!! You guys know how to shop! I knew we all loved Labradoodles but now I know so many of you love Crocs too!!
Crocs for dogs next perhaps!!!!

pinkydoo

Post by pinkydoo » 07 Apr 2007, 11:50

decisions, decisions. Do i get the wellies or the sandal type? or both?

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 12:41

Pinkydoo. Just reduced the wellies for ladies!! They are soooo comfortable. When I walk Lola at least if something happened they would be able to see me from the air!!!
Vickie Neave

pinkydoo

Post by pinkydoo » 07 Apr 2007, 12:56

Is it better to go smaller or larger. I am a 5

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 14:23

Pinkydoo
Go larger in wellies. If you are a five you need 5-7 in Cayman or if you are a small five you need 4-6.
Site had some errors running as everyone seems to buying Crocs today but should run okay now!!

Tigger

Post by Tigger » 07 Apr 2007, 17:02

Crocs are just the best! I have shocking pink ones - I stop just short of wearing them to work - feet get a bit hot this time of the year tho - but my doodle cant wait to get them off to nibble my toes! :wink:
Tigger

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 17:11

Tigger - could not agree with you more!! The website has gone crazy today and the Doodle people alon have bought 20 pairs of crocs. I only thought I would mention on the site as I love mine and think they are great to slip on for walks when it is lovely. I also have a pair at the back door - a bit nibbled though!!- for when I am standing in the garden in my Pjs trying to get Lola to do her business!!
We get loads of sales from doctors and nurses because they are safe from bacteria and nasties. I have to place an order most weeks because we sell out so fast!
But they do have the marmite thing going. People either love them or they hate them. They look adorable on kids though!
Better go, more picking and packing to be done!!
Vickie

ouzel

Post by ouzel » 07 Apr 2007, 20:39

Hiya, I ordered my crocs this morning, it's my first pair and I'm so excited!
You'd think at 31 I'd be over the joys of a new pair of shoes!!!
I've ordered the cotton candy colour and i'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I've got them in purple too...

Thanks so much for the discount, thats what pushed the OH over the edge on letting me spend more money as there such a good price.

nikki

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 07 Apr 2007, 21:29

Nikki
I posted those this morning! Once you buy one pair you become one of them - a Croc fan! And once you are hooked you are never comfortable unless you have them on!!
Pass the discount on to your friends and family! Our hallway is cluttered with Crocs. It is a rainbow of colours out there. I have three children and they each have Caymans, georgie wellies and mary janes. I have a pair of the wellies too which even though I look like a giant tweenie walking the dog, at least they will find me from the air if I fall down a ditch!
Hope you enjoy your Crocs. Cant quite believe how many people have ordered them today from this site!!
Cheers
Vickie Neave

Mopsy

Post by Mopsy » 08 Apr 2007, 15:06

Hiya

Just wanted to add that I'm a huge fan of crocs and have promised the kids some so i'll be popping onto your site in a mo. I have the sienna caymans and rarely wear anything else at the weekends.

Def a marmite thing tho as you say, some friends take one look and screw their noses up, they think they're like 'jelly shoes' which of course they are not :lol:

Thanks for the discount code

Happy Easter xx

Quick Edit, mine are 8 accoding to the bottom, I take a uk 7 (I know - big feet!) What size do i need to order? 6-8 or 7-9?

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 08 Apr 2007, 19:55

Mopsy
You need a 7-9. Glad to see you have big feet too! I grew up with my Mum joking in shoes shops "Forget the shoes, we'll just take the boxes!" Ha bloody ha after the hundreth time!
I read your other thread and although I am not divorced or single I like to have a good rant!! MY brother is newly single after being married for less than two years and I feel for him so much because it is bloody hard work putting yourself out there so I have great admiration for all singletons! Mind you saying that he seems to be settling into being on his own pretty well and is much happier than when he was married!
Anyway, Croc away. I have friends who hated them but now they are THE trendy shoe, guess what - they wear them. Also getting lots of orders for the athens as they are not so obvious as Crocs!

Vickie66

Post by Vickie66 » 08 Apr 2007, 19:56

Just re-read your thread. You need 6-8 if you are a small seven. Or 7-9 if you are bordering on an eight!!