Runaway Dood !

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
whirlwindmum

Runaway Dood !

Post by whirlwindmum » 14 Jul 2011, 23:21

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Alfie has been a real pain in the bum today, I'm sure at lunchtime he got his first real sniff of a Bitch coming into season. He was on a short lead and went mental trying to get to her half dragged me down the street. Basically i struggled to keep control of him :evil: Hes been twitchy and excitable all afternoon since.

Dh took him for evening run around woods, all was fine until he found a bone then went into manic play-mode come catch me, even running right up to Dh with a mischievous face on him saying catch me if you can. (We only normal have recall issues if he racing after another dog.) Then bam Alfie legged it home :evil: running around the street, my daughter went out and he was laid in middle of road still hyper. Some women blocked the road with her car :shock:
Thankfully my daughter knew not to chase him she sat on the kerb with cheese in her hand cooing him back.

That's it Dh can sulk all he likes Alfies PRIZE JEWELLS ARE GOING.!!!
i]Treena & Alfie[/i]

justinwest

Re: Runaway Dood !

Post by justinwest » 15 Jul 2011, 07:28

awwwwww a girls gotta so what a girls gotta do, so that dood wont do what the spuds want it to do!!

all joking aside . .. . . . . Freddies spuds are still up for debate in our house!!!!
Justin
]Image
Freddy West - as much trouble as his namesake (almost!)

rebecca0969

Post by rebecca0969 » 15 Jul 2011, 07:41

Blimey, what a scare. He'll be fine and a lot calmer. Afterall, what's the point in having anything if you can't use it. :lol:
Rebecca and Noodles x

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 15 Jul 2011, 09:52

Oh dear Alfie, now you've really gone and done it :lol: Mum's got a vet visit planned :shock:
Sharron and Archie

Alibobs

Post by Alibobs » 15 Jul 2011, 10:07

Oh dear Alfie you only have yourself to blame! Men and there "bits" eh - nothing but trouble! :lol:

Alison & Lola x
Alison & Lola x

Markt3857

Post by Markt3857 » 15 Jul 2011, 10:16

rebecca0969 wrote: Afterall, what's the point in having anything if you can't use it. :lol:
My sentiments exactly :lol:

Alfie was full of it wasn't he ! Deffo a trip to the vets - keep his b***s in a jar on the shelf to remind him of what he used to have :lol:
Mark, Kim, Briar & Marcie (the Cockapoo!)

JeanG

Post by JeanG » 15 Jul 2011, 10:25

I'm all for it, if you're not using him as a stud then why put him through having the "urges"?

Men seem to take this issue very personally don't they :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jean & Bella xxx

laura.cowen

Post by laura.cowen » 15 Jul 2011, 11:06

I haven't even though about what to do with Henrys manly bits, but then he's only 10 weeks so got a while to decide yet.
ImageImage

jodieandbuddy

Post by jodieandbuddy » 15 Jul 2011, 12:08

I'm all for it, if you're not using him as a stud then why put him through having the "urges"?
agreed :D ...poor Alfie! But its gotta be done :P Buddy was much calmer afterwards :)
Jodie and Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/user/norau9j82?feature=watch check out our YouTube vids :D
http://www.buddy-doodle.com and our website!

stout

Post by stout » 15 Jul 2011, 20:47

Oh say bye bye to your boy bits Alfie. Oddly I (michelle) was the reluctant one in our house, and we decided if he showed urges that would be it - let's just say Chris booked him in after he got too friendly with his bed!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

john ford

Post by john ford » 15 Jul 2011, 21:15

Its for the best if not going to breed then dont need them as i say what they never had they wont miss it, my daughter didnt want her dog done till he started to run off and run over bust duel carrageway he was lucky to be alive.

brucey doodle

Post by brucey doodle » 15 Jul 2011, 21:43

I was exactly the same Bruce started being a pain after walks where he must of picked up girly scents he'd hump anything in the house that he could get hold of but the moment he ran off after a girly he was booked in the next week for them little badgers to be chopped off I couldn't cope with him mounting some ones dog so it had to be done. But on a more serious note Bruce did get a little aggressive and after the neutering that stopped. Good luck :D
Emma and Bruce
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

inkamum

Post by inkamum » 15 Jul 2011, 23:51

AAAWWWWWW sweet alfie ... bet that gottcha going for a while ...... :D :D

but if your bits 'disappear ... you is still gonna be a GORGEOUS boy XXXXX
hari and inka

ImageImage