Caravan wanted by Many Tears charity

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
MrsAdmin

Caravan wanted by Many Tears charity

Post by MrsAdmin » 21 Sep 2011, 19:57

I was browsing the Many Tears site seeking a collie pup to pass on, and feeling so sorry for Sylvia who has just lost her Mum, when I saw something that might actually be something one of us may be able to help with.

Now it's the end of the season, if you have, or a neighbour or friend has, a four berth caravan, in not too bad nick, you might like to donate it to many Tears.

They are seeking one so they can provide accommodation for helpers at their main base in Wales.

Just a though... Anyone live near a caravan park who might be planning updating vans or moving over to chalets?

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

john ford

Re: Caravan wanted by Many Tears charity

Post by john ford » 21 Sep 2011, 20:52

Just seen one on gumtree caravans 180 pound only 2 birth ,maybe we can donate some money to help buy one,i wouldnt mind givin towards it.

sammylou

Post by sammylou » 22 Sep 2011, 20:38

My business is caravan storage. I store 215 ATM, I don't have anyone selling ATM. I will make some enquires though.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Sam, Herbert Doodle and Ted pest
ImageImage

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 24 Sep 2011, 06:15

:P :P Thanks Sam, it's making those sorts of links that can really help charities even more than straight money donations.

Many Tears needs all the help they can get. They do an amazing job saving so many dogs all the time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage