Dog owning can be tough at times :(

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
jodieandbuddy

Re: Dog owning can be tough at times :(

Post by jodieandbuddy » 29 Mar 2012, 17:01

we meet miserable gits daily!! :twisted: it used to stress me out loads! But now I just pity them and have learnt to smile, wave and shout 'good morning' when I hear the 'aarrrghhh PUT YOUR DOG ON LEAD' comments :lol:

Buddy doesn't even approach strange people (he doesn't particularly like them) but always goes up to dogs to say hello!! I often get people telling me their dog doesn't like other dogs, so I watch them greet with waggy tails and let them know they forgot to tell their dog that :roll: :lol: :lol: any dog that is aggressive Buddy can sense from really far away and will keep well away, so I've learnt to trust his decision.

I would loooove to see Luna bounce up to me and Buds for a tail wag and doodle dash :D it would make my day!!
Jodie and Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/user/norau9j82?feature=watch check out our YouTube vids :D
http://www.buddy-doodle.com and our website!

brucey doodle

Post by brucey doodle » 29 Mar 2012, 17:55

Next time something like that happens to me I'll just have GOG's in my head brilliant :lol: and believe me it happens a lot with Bruce :roll:

Emma and Bruce
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

elainendexter

Post by elainendexter » 29 Mar 2012, 20:21

I had the same the other day when dexter went up to a old bloke with a bull terrier ,he didnt do any harm but he aslso shouted put him on lead ,it does knock your confidence ,i am rearly nervous when walking around in case dexter goes running up to dogs ,he did it yesterday with a old lady and her yorkie ,she picked him up but she was ok ,it doesnt give me confidence cause dexter doesnt come when called that would make things a bit better,iv tried the toys the whistel and treats ,when he makes hes mind up thats it.Try not to let it spoil your fun with your dog.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.