Doodlefest

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
olliewoldo

Re: Doodlefest

Post by olliewoldo » 07 May 2012, 18:39

We will be going. :) Getting out dood in June but its local for us so def be there. Looking forward to it.

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 07 May 2012, 19:15

I think Bella and her mum & dad are staying in the same hotel - it could be as manic at the hotel as in the camping field :shock:

cathjenkins

Post by cathjenkins » 07 May 2012, 19:34

iceprincess10x wrote:Lees doodle were gorgeous and all so friendly! Cath I plan to let my boys sleep in the car I have a tailgate guard so can leave the boot u
P so they won't overheat. otherwise I'd have no sleep as bailey would make it his personal mission to escape taking my poorly constructed tent with him!
Ahhhh the car for the Doodes.... durhhh I did't think of that....like me you are expecting a fantastic weather weekend and that heat we had last year.... yep the car may mean I do get some sleep without Tosh wanting to play tug at 3 a.m. I may put her in the car if she does't settle, but for now i have to justify buying a 10 room tent for the 2 of us... :roll: :roll: :roll:

MacIntosh....

A.K.A. Toshie Girl, Toshie Woshy, Tishy Tosh Tosh, Fluffy monster,
Posh Tosh or, 'Gerroff.. yer r'awl wet..'.

JeanG

Post by JeanG » 07 May 2012, 20:44

liverbird wrote:I think Bella and her mum & dad are staying in the same hotel - it could be as manic at the hotel as in the camping field :shock:
Hi Jill! :P :P :P Yep, can't wait! Do you know how far we are from the campsite? Just wondered if we could stagger home! :lol: :lol: Can't see taxis being willing to take us and the hyper doods! :oops:

We might all end up in that 10 room tent of cath's!!! :shock:
Jean & Bella xxx

elainendexter

Post by elainendexter » 09 May 2012, 09:13

we are going aswell ,dexter cant wait .Just ope everything goes ok this year and dont break down.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 09 May 2012, 10:18

We're going with our 4 doodles! Went last year in a tent but have upgraded to a caravan. It was great to see all the doodles playing off lead together and we're really looking forward to this years! See you all there!
One labradoodle is never enough so I have 4!

thepadster

Post by thepadster » 09 May 2012, 17:10

We're going and being huge wussies are staying at the Littleton Arms in Penkridge - dogs allowed :D
ImageImage

nutttymutts

Post by nutttymutts » 10 May 2012, 01:51

I have booked with the request of bagsey near the loo even if it is a porta-loo so will be brave with the camping and going it will persuade OH that yes I can cope camping, well let's face it being in the wheel chair means I can't fall over drunk :lol: :lol: and if you think two legged drunks are bad try throwing in 2 crutches......mm. = Me a heap on the floor.

I am also coming with July friend who its going to help me to raise money for the trust as well as help me stay calm, she is a Groomer and will be selling her services of pit stops claw clipping and snipping will let you know more nearer the time as we are waiting to confirm that we can have a stall so fingers crossed and all ok I will be running a stall to represent Dog AID TOO.

I hate to think what might of become of me without Dog AID and the Trust.

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 10 May 2012, 09:03

This is only an hour and a half away from me so I might come for a bit during the day!! Depends how Barney is in the car - driving 45 mins away and back on Saturday so a good test run!!

As he's only a puppy can anyone give me any "visitors" advice? Never been to anything similar like it before!! (But this is why we wanted a dog - new experiences!)

Is there somewhere I can let him off lead, even with a rubbish recall? Should I take him into the car to rest at some point?

He will only be 5 months old by then.

stout

Post by stout » 10 May 2012, 10:39

We will be there (with both types of doodle stout :wink: )! I have borrowed my Dads caravan again :D
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 10 May 2012, 19:40

JeanG wrote:
liverbird wrote:I think Bella and her mum & dad are staying in the same hotel - it could be as manic at the hotel as in the camping field :shock:
Hi Jill! :P :P :P Yep, can't wait! Do you know how far we are from the campsite? Just wondered if we could stagger home! :lol: :lol: Can't see taxis being willing to take us and the hyper doods! :oops:

We might all end up in that 10 room tent of cath's!!! :shock:
Hiya Jean - I think I read somewhere its about 1.5miles (but then I could hv dreamt that :roll: )
Really looking forward to it, I loved the fact that all the dogs could run amok :P