A place for everything!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
benacus

A place for everything!

Post by benacus » 10 May 2012, 21:38

After reading recent posts about doodle love for raw chicken wings I gave Kizzy her first. I was so pleased to see her trotting off with it :P
That was until tonight when she retreived it from down the back of the sofa where she had hidden it! :shock: :lol:
And yes I had noticed a slightly strange smell but just couldn't work out what it was. :? Does anyone else's dog put stuff down the back of the sofa?
Helen and Kizzy x

Rowan11

Re: A place for everything!

Post by Rowan11 » 10 May 2012, 21:45

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats really funny. my last dog used to do this but Luna hasnt .... yet :P
Dawn & Luna x

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 10 May 2012, 21:59

:lol: Gross!!

(No presents from Barney yet apart from letting me pull a dead sodden woodlouse out of his mouth...Yuck!)

jefferson

Post by jefferson » 10 May 2012, 22:07

thankfully Riley hasn't learnt to hide food (yet) but thats probably because he's a greedy monkey and stuffs it straight down his gob :lol: my mum however, used to have a yorkie who was a total nightmare. he worked out how to open the fridge and steal food(he also would close the fridge door so she didnt know straight away!!). she found all sorts of stuff hidden behind cushions and down the back of the sofa, the worst being a lovely large bit of rump steak with 1/2lb of lard!! in the end she had to use heavy duty gaffer tape to keep the fridge inaccessible :roll:

benacus

Post by benacus » 10 May 2012, 22:10

That's brilliant! :lol: Makes Kizzy look like an amateur! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Helen and Kizzy x

Masil

Post by Masil » 11 May 2012, 00:00

Imagine how much worse it would have been if Kizzy had forgotten that she hid it :D I once 'lost' a bag of chicken fillets in the boot of the car and didn't find them for a week, by which time the bag was on the point of exploding :o
Coco brings snails and various bits of undergrowth into the house but so far I haven't found anything hidden in the sofa. Hope I don't either!

brucey doodle

Post by brucey doodle » 11 May 2012, 01:29

Bruce is to much of a greedy beast to hide any food but my mums little dog takes some of his dinner outside and buries it in the flower bed and saves it for a rainy day it's strange watching a little lap dog do it ( he's a Lhasa and he's 15 ) :lol:

ImageImage
Emma and Bruce
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 11 May 2012, 08:31

Pixie and Jazz only hide dead leaves and pebbles in between the cushions of the sofa so not too bad really. Pixie used to bring in snails and just lightly crush the shell then watch the poor creature wobble off across the floor - thankfully she has grown out of that but maybe Jazz will take over (hope not)
Kathy :roll:
ImageImage
ImageImage

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 11 May 2012, 08:51

So sweet, Kizzy was obviously saving it for a midnight feast :lol: . Wurly is a gannet and eats things as soon as she gets them :D .

Pixie Mum: love the snail story :lol:
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image