Introducing Boji!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Soleil

Introducing Boji!

Post by Soleil » 13 Jul 2012, 17:04

Well here he is...my new baby boy!
After a few weeks of searching and researching I found the puppy I felt was perfect to come into our lives. I contacted the breeder on thursday last week and by Monday he was home with us!

He's a 10 week old ASD Australian labradoodle and a very rare colour of chocolate phantom. He's very confident, playful and so so soft to touch. He's mini/medium size so will be a bit smaller than Soleil when he's full grown. I chose the name Boji as it's the name of a very rare brown crystal gem stone and I felt it suited him :D

Indi and Soleil are still adjusting to the new addition but we had a break through today when Soleil wanted to play with Boji in the garden! :D When he first arrived Soleil went over to have a sniff and was fine til the little brown fuzzy thing started to follow her at which point she freaked a bit and leapt on the sofa like a lady scared of mice :lol:

He's settled well in his crate and sleeps through the night no problem. We've only had 2 accidents in the house since he arrived so he's doing really well so far! Loving every second of getting to know him :D

Stacey, Soleil and Boji

lillie_n_me

Re: Introducing Boji!

Post by lillie_n_me » 13 Jul 2012, 17:17

Oh wow, he's beautiful, a real cutie!!
We collect our first doodle next Friday, cant wait!!!
Bex :-D
ImageImage

Soleil

Post by Soleil » 13 Jul 2012, 17:29

Ooh Bex how exciting! :D Funny how those few days seem to really d-r-a-g by though when you're waiting :lol: Have you chosen a name yet?
Stacey, Soleil and Boji

lillie_n_me

Post by lillie_n_me » 13 Jul 2012, 17:48

Tell me about it....the wait is really dragging!! :-(
We are calling her Lillie, i had already chosen Charlie for a boy or Bella for a girl, when her breeder asked if I had a name Lillie jus came out!!! Do you think your boy has settled better with having another dog around??
Bex
ImageImage

Soleil

Post by Soleil » 13 Jul 2012, 18:03

:lol: Well it was obviously just meant to be Lillie then! Funny how things like that happen...my sister had chosen a name for her little Yorkie but then when she actually met her, she instantly changed her name and said "That's Tilly!" :D

I'm not sure to be honest, he's quite confident anyway but he probably has had some comfort from other dogs been around even though they haven't exactly wanted to cuddle up with him :? We've also stuck to the routine he was used to at the breeders so that probably helped too.
Stacey, Soleil and Boji

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 13 Jul 2012, 18:47

Oh wow!!! Look at those eyebrows! I just showed Hubs who was quite jealous, when I asked him how much he thought on it and said "I suppose if Barney had black eyebrows and booties he'd be look quite strange!"

What a gorgeous Dood, and with how well house training is going Boji sounds like a clever one too!

Phoebe11

Post by Phoebe11 » 13 Jul 2012, 20:42

Oh he is so gorgeous and a lovely unusual name.
We pick up our second girl next Saturday we've called her Kiah it's australian and means from a beautiful place. She's ASD chocolate
Jo, Phoebe & Darcy

Bid

Post by Bid » 13 Jul 2012, 20:50

He's adorable! It'll be interesting to see what colour he ends up!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 13 Jul 2012, 21:09

Oh my he is gorgeous Stacey - makes me very broody!! X

Lindsey and Alfie x

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 13 Jul 2012, 21:30

Aww, what a little beauty!! Love his name too :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

The Griswalls

Post by The Griswalls » 13 Jul 2012, 21:35

Wow what a beautiful little doodle! I can't take my eyes of that gorgeous little face. He is and absolute stunner. I expect you won't be able to go more that a couple of steps at a time when you take him out, without being stopping as everyone will want to see him.

Love him (sorry Ruby and Ember but mummy still loves you the best).
Amanda John Ruby & Ember xx

ImageImage
ImageImage

PeggyS

Post by PeggyS » 13 Jul 2012, 21:38

What a beautiful puppy. I love the eyebrows. What a charmerXXX :D

Liz!

Post by Liz! » 13 Jul 2012, 22:07

Scrummy!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read ~ Groucho Marx

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 13 Jul 2012, 22:24

He's beautiful, such unusual colouring. A wee stunner :D
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Alibobs

Post by Alibobs » 13 Jul 2012, 23:10

What a gorgeous puppy Boji is and such a beautiful colour. It sounds like he's got a cheeky personality which means you are in for alot of fun over the next few weeks. It wont be long before him, Soleil and Indi are best of friends :Dx

Alison & Lola x