A few Doddlefest pics

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
chris'n'ron

A few Doddlefest pics

Post by chris'n'ron » 15 Jul 2012, 22:51

Well, what a great weekend we all had. Treacle had a ball, especially the Friday night off lead play meeting all the other Doods. We all got back to the hotel suitably soaken wet and muddy but, hey, what's that compared to the fun :D Treacle, Bella, Stout, Bailie, Stella and Lewie (spelling?) were so well behaved in the hotel. We had so many compliments from residents and staff. When we checked in Treacle stood up with her paws on the desk to say hello (we were waiting for it as she does it at the vets too) and the receptionists were in stitches. She did it when checking out too. Don't know why she does it, perhaps because those desks are high and she IS nosey. Anyway, the Doods all did great and were great ambassadors for the Labradoodles. Jean G and Dave, Jill and Steve, Chris and Michelle - lovely to meet you all, especially the 'end of day relaxing bit' :wink: :wink: Here's a few photos I took:

Couldn't resist this one. The sun did get a bit hot for this little one

Image The lovely Bella with Mum showing off her rosetteImage The lovely Stella [/img] Image Image

Image Treacle meeting the gorgeous Peaches ImageImage

TREACLE

chris'n'ron

Re: A few Doddlefest pics

Post by chris'n'ron » 15 Jul 2012, 23:11

Sorry Jill, I posted the not so good one of Stella. Here's the better one. Baillie dived under the table just as I clicked :lol:

TREACLE

Alibobs

Post by Alibobs » 15 Jul 2012, 23:11

Lovely photo's :D I was really gutted to miss the doodlefest as we had family commitments :cry: but it looks like everybody had a great time regardless of the weather! Cant wait to see more piccies and hear about all the fun :D :D

Alison & Lola x

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 15 Jul 2012, 23:40

Great pics of lovely doodles! :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 16 Jul 2012, 09:21

Lovely photo's :D . I was so nice to meet you (all be it brief) I was so excited when I saw your name tag "Chris 'n' Ron" :lol: & It was lovely to meet Treacle. Glad you had a good time and all the doods were so well behaved at the hotel. :D
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

chris'n'ron

Post by chris'n'ron » 16 Jul 2012, 10:04

The Turners wrote:Lovely photo's :D . I was so nice to meet you (all be it brief) I was so excited when I saw your name tag "Chris 'n' Ron" :lol: & It was lovely to meet Treacle. Glad you had a good time and all the doods were so well behaved at the hotel. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: First time anybody's been excited to see our names. Yes. it was lovely meeting everybody and putting names to faces eh? We had been looking around for Wurly so were pleased you found us. Despite the weather (we were so lucky for a few hours sun on Sat. tho) it was a fun day for all I think. A field full of Doodles - ah' what better?

TREACLE

Daise1970

Post by Daise1970 » 16 Jul 2012, 18:19

Glad to hear all the doodle were so well behaved and that you all had a great time!
Lovely piccies too. :mrgreen:
Daise xx

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 16 Jul 2012, 20:07

Great pics Chris. Lovely to meet you n Ron and look forward to a re-match next year x :wink:

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 16 Jul 2012, 20:33

Fab pictures - we really hope to join everyone next year x

Lindsey and Alfie x

MandyG

Post by MandyG » 17 Jul 2012, 13:59

Phoebe and I MUST go next year - it's looks fantastic!

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

Rowan11

Post by Rowan11 » 19 Jul 2012, 22:48

fantastic pics :D :D :D i hope to be there next year ! it looks great :D
Dawn & Luna x