Doodle dashing, the pool and stealing!! (all on one video!!)

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
The Turners

Re: Doodle dashing, the pool and stealing!! (all on one vide

Post by The Turners » 25 Jul 2012, 21:10

Yes after watching that video, Alfie could challenge Wurly :lol: . Alfie is still quite young (this is the excuse we make for Wurly :wink: ) He will grow out of it. I feel if I say this enough it will apply to Wurly as well :D . Your a fantastic doodle mum :D , it just takes some of our doods a bit longer to learn than others (another thing I tell myself, hoping it will too apply to Wurly :D )

Sorry I've not been much help :( , but owning Wurly means I'm so not qualified to offer advice about stealing. :roll:
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

benacus

Post by benacus » 25 Jul 2012, 21:16

Oh Lindsey, Alfie is gorgeous and not at all naughty by Kizzy standards. To be honest I secretly love it when she Steals things :oops: the mischievous look on her face makes me giggle. She runs out of the room with things and if I don't follow, comes back in and shoves them in my face before doing the "Chase me chase me". Her favourite is grabbing a bra (she sleeps in my room :oops: ) and makes me chase her round the bedroom in some kind of homage to benny hill while she escapes me using the bed as a trampoline! :lol: :lol: I could list some really naughty things Kizzy has done if I wasn't so embarrassed (the feather pillow incident was a mild one):lol: :lol:
Don't worry about the comments - we have doodles with heaps of character (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!) :D
Helen and Kizzy x

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 25 Jul 2012, 22:18

Awww thanks Helen and Nicky - I am sure it's all just character building!! Would have loved pictures of the pillow incident Helen. We still don't allow Alfie upstairs (still have gate installed) as I just can't trust him and down stairs is pretty Alfie proof.

I seem to think wurly and Alfie are similar ages (Alfie is 19 months) - do u think we will be typing these tales in 3 years time!! (and still using excuses :lol: )

Big love to you all x

Lindsey and Alfie x

MandyG

Post by MandyG » 26 Jul 2012, 13:43

At one point I was getting quite giddy watching him dash around and around! Brilliant video.

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

Daise1970

Post by Daise1970 » 28 Jul 2012, 19:58

How funny is this video of Alfie!!! :lol: :lol:
Especially loved the bit when he bounced in the pool...too cute!!
Daise xx

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 28 Jul 2012, 19:59

Glad you liked it xx

Lindsey and Alfie x

shellsie

Post by shellsie » 28 Jul 2012, 22:48

He's great fun, not naughty, just enthusiastic. Jeepers u wanna see my two when they get going.....think I'll be calling the Dog Whisperer in lol x

purplepatch

Post by purplepatch » 29 Jul 2012, 20:09

Lindsey
That was so much fun I was laughing my head off. Alfie is so high on life and seems to be living it to the full, dash, pool, toy, pool, dah, shoe, repeat when necessary :D
PP.

Dillondood

Post by Dillondood » 29 Jul 2012, 20:15

Brilliant :D

You have a true doodle - love it :P
Dillon, Darcy & Ruth