TELEPHONE WIRE

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
norton1989

Re: TELEPHONE WIRE

Post by norton1989 » 14 Jan 2013, 17:05

If you really need to get the socket and wire moved try looking in the local paper ads or PO window and so on, there are plenty of ex BT engineers will move a socket for a damn sight less than BT themselves.

Unless you are near Nottingham and I could move it [again ex BT]

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 14 Jan 2013, 17:25

It's funny you said that - we gave her the run of the house today and she just chewed the wooden bannister - that has been in the same place in the hall where she usually is! There is no winning - but I think me and my dog are gone from this house (according to the old man) :D
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

stout

Post by stout » 14 Jan 2013, 22:07

Stout chewed through the sky cable when he was a pup, we put it under a heavy piece of wood (after we repaired it!). We found vicks vapour rub stopped Stout chewing table legs, he hated the smell and wouldnt go near it. Stout was a huge fan of chewing wood, including table and chair legs in pubs, he used to do it sneakily so we didnt notice and couldnt 'ah, ah' him midchew :roll: . He has grown out of it now!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 14 Jan 2013, 22:13

well I was sitting here reading your post and I heard that wonderful scraping noise of wood on teeth. I shouted bad girl and she almost jumped out of her fur! She has now gone into another room in a stop (not sure what damage she will do there). I have just sprayed Deep Heat Vapour Rub on the wood and I feel bad at the smell, so hopefully that may keep her away for now! I can only try :)
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 15 Jan 2013, 00:41

Can you try duct taping over any damage and spraying pet away spray or cintronella oil in it? I'd also practice some LEAVE IT training if you can sit in the hallway with her until she's bored and gives it a go? You need to say she's a good girl when she's lying down leaving it alone and shouting/growling leave it when she gives it a nibble. Then reward with a good girl and a kibble when she looks away.