Labradoodle Book

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Doodle Dee

Labradoodle Book

Post by Doodle Dee » 27 Jan 2013, 10:08

This forum has been invaluable sit for me. The support discussions help and everything has been brilliant.

Has anyone thought of just taking the relevant tips and putting them on a page so new people can see them. i.e "play" tips. All the tips and help have been so unvaluable but I know you have given loads to me and I can't always find them and wanted to print them out. I can't retain the tips in my head so I am very anal about printing things out, or just putting them on a file on the computer to come back to them if and when and I wonder if there could be a page or something set up for this. I can't always find on the topics/posts what I am looking for cos everything is so interesting.

When I am looking, I start reading other posts and either laugh, answer, use and forget what and where the thing is that I was looking for,

Not sure if this is a bit rubbish or not I know what I am trying to say thought :D
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

hockborn

Re: Labradoodle Book

Post by hockborn » 27 Jan 2013, 10:22

I agree!! We may need a link that just list short tips that have worked a other Dood owners. My first one................

Stag Antlers are a must for any Dood!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 27 Jan 2013, 12:14

The Labradoodle Trust website has loads of hints and tips x

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

Calgary

Post by Calgary » 27 Jan 2013, 12:15

That's a really good idea. I looked on the forum for months before we got Callie (although she is a goldendoodle she is still a doodle with doodle tendencies!) and got lots of good ideas and advise. I am complete novice when it comes to all things technical but I am sure someone would know how to do it :)