free?ish to a good home

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
minnie the gdoodle

free?ish to a good home

Post by minnie the gdoodle » 02 Mar 2013, 19:23

well minnie got a bespoke bed for christmas, wood construction, huge drawer underneath the dogs doodas as the saying goes.Had a single bed delivered on friday as she has outgrown the other one :(
So the problem is what to do with it :idea: maybe someone out there in doodle land would like it for their bestest mate :lol: Obviously money would have to change hands :shock: not into mine but a donation to the labradoodle trust :lol: you would have to collect and get a "mattress" for it so if anyone wants it they can come and get it,there is a picture in the post entitled minnies bespoke bed.If anyone is interested pm me but dont expect a quick reply as i dont use the puter that often.Thanks for reading this.

michala

Re: free?ish to a good home

Post by michala » 02 Mar 2013, 19:33

cant open picture but might be interested what size is it?

michala

Post by michala » 02 Mar 2013, 19:37

just looked where you are - unfortunately a million miles away good luck selling it though!

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 02 Mar 2013, 20:36

Here's the picture :)

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 03 Mar 2013, 15:49

You could auction it on Doodle Post Easter Auction, all proceeds go to LT, set a starting bid and watch it rise x

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!