Hair dryer

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
norton1989

Hair dryer

Post by norton1989 » 27 Mar 2013, 17:14

Does anyone use a 'Blaster' to dry their Dood?

With all this wet and muddy weather I have to shower Henry's legs and tummy after every walk and then spend ages trying to dry him with towels and a hair dryer. However he still remains damp for ages. It's more of a problem when I am just about to go to work and really need to be quick.

I have been thinking of buying a blaster, they retail from about £75 upwards.

Does anyone use one? and are they worth the extra cost over a normal hair dryer?

Andy.

Bid

Re: Hair dryer

Post by Bid » 27 Mar 2013, 17:18

I have one but I have to say I rarely get it out to use it. The doods hate it because it is so noisy so it always seems more trouble that it's worth. That said - if I persevered and if I washed them more often it would probably get more use - I don't wash them often enough to get them used to it.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

iwantadog

Re: Hair dryer

Post by iwantadog » 28 Mar 2013, 17:20

I just use my hair drier on him on the cool setting, he doesn't really like it, but it must be better than being wet in the cold weather.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage