Hand Made Dog Treats Delivered to Your Door

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Henry Doodle

Hand Made Dog Treats Delivered to Your Door

Post by Henry Doodle » 05 Sep 2013, 12:50

Wickilious

This is a new company set up by a good friend of mine for home made doggie treats, having personally ordered a few times, I have no hesitation in recommending both service and products. Henry was on the taste panel for the initial product set up and loved everything which is fantastic as Henry is a fussy eater.

Also , any order placed between now and the 10th September receives a 10% discount. The product range will most certainly increase with Halloween and Christmas Offerings for your doggies too ......

Very reasonable priced....... The bones are 65p; a doggie shape is 50p and bags min 100g £2.25 and training treats (midget nibbles) 60g £1.50 - Flavours Peanut Crunch (with wickilicious' own peanut butter so no added salt and just a smidgen of honey); cheesey, savoury(marmite) and carroty stars

The website is still in it's early stages, but products are available to order
http://wickilicous.wordpress.com/

Also available via facebook ....... page name is "wickilious"

Here's Henry with one of his favourites ...... a Peanut Butter Bone :D

Henry "Doodle" and Tracey x

Bid

Re: Hand Made Dog Treats Delivered to Your Door

Post by Bid » 05 Sep 2013, 17:26

I had a quick peek, but I couldn't see how to order them :? I think your friend also needs to add a list of ingredients, as some dogs have allergies - one of mine can't have grain or egg for example, and I wouldn't know if any of them are suitable for her.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Henry Doodle

Post by Henry Doodle » 05 Sep 2013, 17:53

Thanks for your feedback Bid. Did you look at the website or facebook page ? x
Henry "Doodle" and Tracey x

techiebabe

Post by techiebabe » 10 Sep 2013, 23:58

I cant see how to buy either, using the website ( cant use fb on my tablet very well and hubby doesnt do fb so we would need to order via website).

I saw the pages including prices http://wickilicous.wordpress.com/prices/ but was looking for a BUY button. Something that goes to a secure website. It is easy to integrate with paypal if they dont sell enough to use a payment processor like worldpay, for example here is a website which I run (nothing to do with dogs! this is just an example of how to do it) http://www.pylons.org/shop.shtml

If you dont have clear 'shop here' links, and then on that page dont have 'buy now' buttons, people will go 'thats nice' but click away and forget to come back. I also want to see clear postage info, like is the price inclusive, or how much is uk postage? and how soon will it be sent? I want to know this before I decide to buy!

Hope you dont mind the feedback as it sounds great but people wont buy if they dont know how! Hope it goes well for your friend!