Potential new labradoodle owner

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
jonb

Re: Potential new labradoodle owner

Post by jonb » 16 Dec 2014, 23:41

Ianto! wrote:
dexysback wrote:Happy birthday rocker ,that's gone quick I rember your post when you were going to fetch him.
That's because it's the same post, Elaine! :lol: (jon's very economical...)

Happy Gotcha Day Roker! Life is never quite the same after you get a Dood, is it?

Anne & Ianto x
It's my message board etiquette....stick to one thread rather than new ones galore!! Plus it's my own little potted history of doodle info gathering!! :wink:

Most certainly isn't the same....but wouldn't change it for a second! Now....I need to make one of this doodle meets to let him run about like a loon with some others!!

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 17 Dec 2014, 01:09

You just missed one at Pugneys, jon! There's one at Coombe Abbey on 20th, but it's quite a stretch...
Anne & Ianto x

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 17 Dec 2014, 08:06

lovely to hear from happy dood owners and happy doods
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

jonb

Post by jonb » 06 Oct 2015, 09:01

Time to resurrect this thread as my own little timeline of being a doodle owner.....time has certainly flown by.....he's 2 today!!

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 06 Oct 2015, 23:53

Happy Birthday Roker!!
(And I bet life has never been the same, eh jon?) :D
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

jonb

Post by jonb » 07 Oct 2015, 08:46

Ianto! wrote:Happy Birthday Roker!!
(And I bet life has never been the same, eh jon?) :D
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x
Was thinking the same as we were out in that rain yesterday evening for just over an hour, soaked to the skin, my coat still isnt dry this morning, wet paw prints all over the floor despite spending 10\15mins trying to get him dry with a towel as he runs a mile when the hairdryer is brought out and the rain stopped the second we set foot on the drive!

He enjoyed his birthday cake mind!!

jonb

Post by jonb » 06 Oct 2016, 17:21

May as well drag my original thread seeing as Roker is 3yrs old today...doesn't time fly!!

Sarahdol75

Post by Sarahdol75 » 07 Oct 2016, 15:02

Wishing Roker, a very belated birthday for yesterday. Hope you had a fab day.
ImageImage

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 10 Oct 2016, 21:38

An even more belated UKLA birthday greeting from our lads, Roker! :wink:
Goodness, three years already... this is scary :shock:
There's an Elvaston Meet this Sunday, if you can persuade your hooms to get up early enough...
Anne, Ianto! and Wyre xx

jonb

Post by jonb » 20 Dec 2018, 12:33

Its been a while mainly because we had a baby last October and i spent most of 2018 not working and at home with our daughter Edith and Roker. Hard to believe that i started this thread over 5 years ago now!!

We now have a 5yr old Roker who is a great big brother to Eddie and very patient with her as she discovers all the pullable bits of him and is learning that stroking him is not a case of smacking him on the top of the head but she's getting there!! He has also been run over by a walker and hit by a flying TV remote!! :roll: That said he adores Eddie and is always not far away from her keeping an eye on things. They even have birthdays just a few days apart!!

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 22 Dec 2018, 16:07

Hi Jon
Lovely to hear your news. I remember your trips with Roker and your advice when we were holidaying in Derbyshire with Holly. My how time flies, Holly is over 6 now and a sweeter natured girl you could not have she adores children and whilst walking past a Christmas choir of little boys and girls in the local shopping centre, she suddenly had half the choir and two teachers hanging over her petting and kissing her, Holly’s face was a picture of ecstasy I have to applaud the remains of the choir for continuing to sing. I am sure Eddie and Roker will have a wonderful bond.
Well enjoy your Christmas and best wishes to you and your family.
Kathie
ImageImage