Missing my boy

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
linny

Missing my boy

Post by linny » 29 Feb 2020, 17:44

Thank you all for your kind messages I really appreciate your kind words.
Ambrose was always with me so I'm feeling his loss so much😥
I miss the gentle nudge when he wanted something, I miss his nose smears on the windows and his muddy paw prints .
I just miss him so much.

kobi&jazz

Re: Missing my boy

Post by kobi&jazz » 29 Feb 2020, 23:34

Aww Linny - I feel your sadness. We need to grieve for our furkids cos they truly steal our hearts. The pain is so hard to bare. Only now after nearly 11 months since Kobi left I can think of him without tears falling but I miss him soooooo much. Be kind to yourself and I think deep down you know although you can no longer see Ambrose he is always near xx

I hope you don't mind me posting the pics below...…(click on to enlarge)

AnnaB

Post by AnnaB » 01 Mar 2020, 21:38

I also know how you feel Linny and I sincerely sympathise. It is just so hard to lose a special companion especially when life tries to continue normally but there is this huge hole that just cant be filled. My thoughts are with you, but just remember that Ambrose is never very far away from you even if you cant see him, keep watching for small signs that he is close - I have had many signs from M over the past five years (unexplained happenings) and I'm sure that you will see some soon too. Hugs x

linny

Post by linny » 08 Mar 2020, 17:40

Thank you all for your support and understanding and special thanks for the poem and cloud photo....still feeling raw but the other dogs keep me occupied ...it's just in the quiet moments that the grief at his loss sweeps over me...and it's fuelled by the not knowing what was wrong.😥

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 12 Apr 2020, 17:46

Oh no Linny I've only just seen this, I'm so sorry. xxxx

ImageImageImageImageImageImage