what has your dood chewed today?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
molsp

what has your dood chewed today?

Post by molsp » 26 Sep 2013, 21:44

Thought this might be a laugh...

Lola's chews today were fly swat and some tissue.

Any advance on a fly swat and tissue?

Bid

Re: what has your dood chewed today?

Post by Bid » 26 Sep 2013, 21:47

mine have chewed a cows trachea, but that is because I gave it to them, not because they killed a cow!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

wobble.gob

Post by wobble.gob » 26 Sep 2013, 21:52

Ozzy has chewed some skirting board, wooden wine rack, a shoe...oh and a few rawhide bones in between :lol:

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 26 Sep 2013, 21:54

my husbands new underwear, a toilet brust (which is her favs) and more of her toys

she's finished with the skirting boards, window handles, and bannisters hopefully - but never say never
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

MandyG

Post by MandyG » 26 Sep 2013, 22:25

Phoebe's been very good today and not chewed anything she shouldn't. (Now, where's that halo icon :?: )

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

Doug1

Post by Doug1 » 26 Sep 2013, 22:26

Two doormats and a BBQ lighter :lol:

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 26 Sep 2013, 22:51

the offered lamb ribs ...... and I am afraid Piglet finally got it today - ripped to shreds! :roll: Ah well he served his purpose bravely, I suppose :)

jackieholmes19

Post by jackieholmes19 » 27 Sep 2013, 07:47

Nothing! But I'm still missing my sons car key (for his old car that's got to be scrapped - but has been sitting on my driveway for 3 months! ) Bella loves to steal anything and take it into the garden! I'm sure the key is squirrelled away out there somewhere!! :lol: :lol:
Jackie & Bella
Xxx

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 27 Sep 2013, 08:13

An Amazon box,got to contents just in time, DVD case, hair brush ,sox,cream cheese container,he emptied it first of course , and the usual chews.That was yesterday, a good day really, Dexter is mainly a stealer and will wait before chewing. H and D

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 27 Sep 2013, 08:27

Oh my turn!! :D :D :D

Yesterday's munches inc, hubbies undies from the clothes horse (gak! At least they were clean!) vet bed, sofa throw, cardboard box, a few crane flys (blee!) the end of a kit kat wrapper (retrieved) Hamish's hay, a stone (he is a pebble pincher!)

Today so far a torch! But it's still early! :D :lol:
ImageImage

Sarah Bevan

Post by Sarah Bevan » 27 Sep 2013, 08:41

Hi, haven't been on here for a while. Jessie is not a chewer but she picks her own pears from the tree! She bobs her head at the branch until one falls off. It's funny to watch.
Sarah and Jessie

Masil

Post by Masil » 27 Sep 2013, 09:13

Coco doesn't generally steal or chew things in the house - she finds all her booty in the garden :lol: The recent tally includes a toothbrush, a fishing net, most of the plant labels (so now we haven't got a clue what anything is) various plant pots (including one that was full of earth), the rose from the watering can and anything she fancies from the recycling bin :roll:

My2Girls

Post by My2Girls » 27 Sep 2013, 09:52

These posts do make me smile :)
It's so refreshing to know that other Dood owners are going through exactly the same thing as I am!
Clare, Sally & Lucy

molsp

Post by molsp » 27 Sep 2013, 12:12

Today Lola has been chewing Maisy - and Maisy is all covered in doggie saliva and just after grooming session :roll: ..................love em

Zetti Doodle

Post by Zetti Doodle » 27 Sep 2013, 13:07

Rossetti isn't much of a chewer of the *wrong* things - thank goodness - although he does love his stag bars and will happily strip a kong tennis ball of its fluffy coating :roll:

Raphaella, otoh, is going through the *I'll put anything/everything in my mouth and if it taste's good (or even if it doesn't), I'll chew it* phase :lol:

Today she's chewed - two plant labels, some hay that blew into our garden from a passing farm vehicle, a piece of brushwood screening (about 15" long!), various twigs, a cardboard tube that a parcel came in, a stone, the head off a daisy, spinach leaves and a cherry tomato from the veg beds and a puppy pad...........oh, and the Dood's ears, lol! Good job she's confined to the kitchen and garden :lol:
Mimi, Rossetti and Raphaella, the Spanish Water Dog x

[url=http://pitapata.com]Image[url]