Search for doodle number 2

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
katesloft

Search for doodle number 2

Post by katesloft » 28 Oct 2013, 09:45

I haven't been on here for a few years I am afraid but hope you will forgive me for turning to your forum for advice...

When I bought Fizz, almost 6 years ago I knew very little about puppies / health checks etc having only previously had rescue dogs. I was very lucky in that she is a fabulous, sociable and healthy girl but I realise that this was down to luck rather than my preparation. I am now ready to start the hunt for a puppy to join our family sometime next year - a miniature this time otherwise I will have to buy a new car!!

Can any body point me in the right direction of miniature doodle breeders who are planning litters next spring / summer. I would like to get things right this time! I live in the north west so that would be ideal but obviously would travel for the right puppy.

I would also consider a cockerpoo if that isn't a swear word on here!!

many thanks

Kath
Kath and Fizz

Pauline

Re: Search for doodle number 2

Post by Pauline » 28 Oct 2013, 11:31

Where abouts in the country are you? Are you prepared to travel?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

katesloft

Post by katesloft » 28 Oct 2013, 11:41

Am in Bolton - but yes will travel.
Kath and Fizz

Ben

Post by Ben » 28 Oct 2013, 13:00

Hi. I have sent you a pm. I am not a million miles away if you want to meet for a walk.

hockborn

Post by hockborn » 28 Oct 2013, 13:58

try preloved. you pay £5 for the year to join but it will give you lots of breeders that you can then do research on to find the right one for you.