Other dogs

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
jackieholmes19

Re: Other dogs

Post by jackieholmes19 » 18 Nov 2013, 00:14

Douglas, I think maybe you have got the wrong end of the stick? It was in fact Ellie in the initial post who spoke of people warning her
elmo75 wrote:Hello All,Now that Bronte is walking off lead daily; I have had several people warn me to be careful of other dogs attacking her.
I believe that is what Bid was talking about?
Jackie & Bella
Xxx

Douglas

Post by Douglas » 18 Nov 2013, 00:55

yes it looks like I have miss read what bid had said and I would like to apologize to her. I have tried to delete my post but cannot find a way to do it. :oops:

elmo75

Post by elmo75 » 18 Nov 2013, 09:32

Ooops! I'm sure the misunderstanding will be cleared up. Sue; I can't wait to meet Florence and Fozzie! The swamp monster post that you put on a few weeks ago has become legendary in our house. In fact if Bronte looks like she's heading for muddy water, I tell her that she will end up like Fozzie! ;-) Where is the meet next week? We live in North Essex near Halstead. Luckily tho, Bronte is a dream in the car so we can travel.

Ellie xx
ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 18 Nov 2013, 10:24

Yes I was definitely talking about the strangers who aproached Ellie, not you Douglas, but not to worry - I can see how the misunderstanding happened! :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Douglas

Post by Douglas » 18 Nov 2013, 14:58

Hi Bid thank you, I would not unintentionally upset anyone it was my mistake. Take care Doug

ClareV

Post by ClareV » 18 Nov 2013, 15:58

Hi there,

If you look at the Forum and go to labradoodle M.E.S.S., you will see a walk listed by Bertieboo for this Saturday under the Essex (etc...can't remember, blah blah) doodle walkers. This gives the postcode and details re the car parking, I think. It is about 8 or 9 threads down the page.

Hope to see you there, if I can go... Will see nearer the time.

Clare x