Paddy's first sexual encounter

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
thepadster

Paddy's first sexual encounter

Post by thepadster » 17 Dec 2013, 17:48

Although Paddy has had the snip today he went wild when an in season lady came along and was clearly taken with the lad. I've never seen his lipstick before and I have to say I was shocked at the size. When we finally got them apart Paddy was rooted to the spot and couldn't move although we could see that he was trying to come when called. Luckily, the bitch's owner is a very seasoned dog owner and completely unfazed by what was going on. She said that a dogs first experience of "it" being fully extended can be painful and he was taking a moment to gather his thoughts. :lol: When we got home he kept trying to chase whatever it was down there that had taken everyone, including him, by surprise.
ImageImage

ClareV

Re: Paddy's first sexual encounter

Post by ClareV » 17 Dec 2013, 18:15

Awww he wanted to be Paddy the Daddy!!

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 17 Dec 2013, 21:10

Unfortunately, I have had many sightings of Fozzie's lipstick. He likes to get it out now and again for a good airing. No particular reason you understand - it just pops out :shock: :shock:

Maybe this'll stop now he is lacking the engine :lol: :lol:

Poor Paddy, I hope he recovers soon :D

Liz!!

Post by Liz!! » 17 Dec 2013, 21:50

thepadster wrote: although we could see that he was trying to come when called.
Really? I've never heard of that method of stimulation before...
Lola is a UK Assistance Dog, trained to alert me for low blood sugar by Medical Detection Dogs (http://www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk)

Seventiesboy

Post by Seventiesboy » 17 Dec 2013, 22:16

You beat me to it. :evil:
ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 17 Dec 2013, 22:20

PMSL @ Liz!

Beamish keeps his lipstick to himself mostly! He does hump though - he singles out vulnerable women - elderly or timid bitches. I think all the others tell him off and he is basically a big wuss.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

minkersmum

Post by minkersmum » 17 Dec 2013, 23:32

ha ha Liz I'm glad you said it out loud!!

Well on the subject of humping I have to say it is one of Jack's less attractive vices. He is a terrible humper. Only of humans though, never other dogs.

It always happens when he eats. As soon as he is finished he will come into the lounge looking all wild eyed and silly and start dragging the cushions off the couch. Then he will target my son. He seems to prefer him to my daughters :?

It gets so bad sometimes that even when he is trying to behave he will lie down but his hips still keep going! He even looks at his back end as if he has no control! He has been neutered. I am not sure what age at but certainley by the time we got him aged 4. He is now 6.

It never seems like a dominance thing so I am not sure what causes it. Have tried different foods purely because it always hapens after he eats. The more tasty the food, the more humpy. :roll:

So yes I am very familiar with the lipstick. It makes a regular appearance in our house. :oops:

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 18 Dec 2013, 01:13

Oh, poor Paddy! Just too late...
Ianto got his out whilst surrounded by a coo-ing crowd of admirers outside the local chemist... embarrasssing :oops:
Since the 'op' no problems at all... (well, not for me anyway! :roll: )
Anne & Ianto x

ClareV

Post by ClareV » 18 Dec 2013, 16:15

Oh lord, Minkersmum... I am going out to dinner with the husband tonight... Hope the food isn't too tasty!! Can you imagine if men humped the bed and one's leg after a meal... Distressing thought!!

thepadster

Post by thepadster » 19 Dec 2013, 12:27

A friend of mine created her own christmas cards last year with a happy family scene with dog in the foreground. Distributed the cards to all in sundry ; it wasn't until her husband pointed out that Bear's lipstick was standing to attention :lol:
ImageImage

My2Girls

Post by My2Girls » 19 Dec 2013, 17:12

Don't have this problem as got two girls, but Lucy is always trying to hump Sally's face!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Clare, Sally & Lucy

Bid

Post by Bid » 19 Dec 2013, 17:19

thepadster wrote:A friend of mine created her own christmas cards last year with a happy family scene with dog in the foreground. Distributed the cards to all in sundry ; it wasn't until her husband pointed out that Bear's lipstick was standing to attention :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron