Puppy Stolen

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
norton1989

Puppy Stolen

Post by norton1989 » 10 Jan 2014, 16:31

On todays BBC News for Nottingham on the Web is a report of a 3 week old Pug puppy that has been stolen in a violent raid at the owners home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-25680317

Just a warning for all owners especially with puppys to be vigilant, perhaps more so in the Nottingham area. Even more upsetting is that the owner is terminally ill.

Andy.

Ianto!

Re: Puppy Stolen

Post by Ianto! » 10 Jan 2014, 16:43

What a wicked thing to do... poor little mite.

Anne & Ianto x

linny

Post by linny » 10 Jan 2014, 17:31

:evil: How evil can people be :?:
So sad to read this and you're right people need to be so careful.
I do hope this pup is found and that the owners recover from this truly dreadful experience. :( :(

ClareV

Post by ClareV » 10 Jan 2014, 17:53

How awful. My heart goes out to the owners. And if course the frightened puppy. Too young to be without its mummy.

molsp

Post by molsp » 10 Jan 2014, 22:59

Thats disgusting - poor owners

clairelbrooke

Post by clairelbrooke » 11 Jan 2014, 09:22

I hope they find him soon, the poor little thing and the poor man! I had a near miss when I first got buzz, I lived near to town in a terraced house with an alley way at the back, id been there 6 years and no bother, id had buzz a week and was in the sleepless 9 week old puppy stage and had just done a night shift, by lunch I was so tired I went to bed for a nap, after about half an hour I woke to what I thought was buzz crying, I shouted I'm coming! Looked at my phone and replied to a text then heard a rustling noise, looked down and buzz was by my bed! I thought gosh he's strong to get through that baby gate. Thought nothing of it and took him downstairs, the baby gate that covered the kitchen/dining room was about 6ft long and had to press in and lift up was wide open and the back door was ajar, again I thought odd but perhaps id not closed it as I was so tired, went outside and my back gate was ajar. Now I knew for a fact that wasn't normal as I didn't use the gate nor did anyone else use the back door. I presume the noise I heard was the baby gate and not buzz crying and had disturbed whoever it was. Thankfully buzz slept in an alcove in the kitchen so they wouldn't have seen him, I knew it was him they came for as my purse, handbag and coat were all within reach from the door and nothing was taken. Even in a mad dash out the house you'd take the bag!! I'm always wary now and have since moved as felt so uneasy, just be careful!

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 11 Jan 2014, 12:48

claire,
What an awful experience! Thank goodness they didn't find Buzz...!
I think I would've had to move too, after that. Hopefully you feel a lot safer now -
Anne & Ianto x

clairelbrooke

Post by clairelbrooke » 11 Jan 2014, 16:15

It was horrible, I moved within the month, thankfully I did as a couple of mo the later on the next avenue (the one that backed onto my house) a masked man walked in the back door of a house and threatened a young mum and baby and stole laptops etc. Totally the right thing to do in moving, I would never have forgiven myself if they had taken buzz, take all my belongings but not my furry babies!