Louis the GoldenDood!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
hockborn

Louis the GoldenDood!!

Post by hockborn » 18 Feb 2014, 14:41

Hi everyone,
Have not posted for a while but I am still here with Labradoodles Darcy and Willow AND the infamous Louis the Goldendoodle. Louis will be 2 in May and still is as nutty as a fruit cake, still sucks on the duvet like a dummy at night to fall asleep and still counter and bin surfs!! Still up to his old antics but has now mastered the ways of a Jedi Knight so cannot catch him in the act anymore AND he still keeps his destruction rooted to all my designer gear(well he was named after Vuitton!!)!!!! All three still do regular doodle dashes around the house and hoover up anything and everything. Kennedy my eldest daughter is in the throng of her GCSE's and has given up her Netball to concentrate on her studies (even though she got to the Superleague trials boo ho). Maddison who is 11 is still a sporting prodigy so still my job as a glorified taxi driver, chef and boot camp sargent are safe!!!!! :roll: :roll: Life at the Vicarage is never boring!!

Have posted a picture of Louis suckling!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa and Louis xx

P.S The dogs still have not been allowed in the car!!!!!!!! :D :D

swardie

Re: Louis the GoldenDood!!

Post by swardie » 18 Feb 2014, 15:33

Aw, that is one fab Dood!! Luckily the awful advert strip missed that lovely face! Why does this keep happening??? I'm a member of several online forums, and this is the only one where this happens - would any moderators like to explain why????

linny

Post by linny » 18 Feb 2014, 18:09

Nice to see you back :)
Louis is just lovely.... he wouldn't be a real Dood if he didn't counter and bin surf :lol:
I agree with swardie about the adds though,.... they do spoil his pic :(
Where did you get Louis?....I have a friend with a Goldendood and she's looking for another.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » 18 Feb 2014, 18:30

He has such a cute expression on his face - he melts hearts that one.
Love that he sucks the duvet - Jasper used to suck my thumb, but he's all grown up at nearly two and a half so he hardly ever does it anymore. :(

Good to see you back Louis, you're a useful member of the jury for these doods! :lol:

Jo and Jasper
xxx

beeeerock

Post by beeeerock » 18 Feb 2014, 18:33

swardie wrote:Aw, that is one fab Dood!! Luckily the awful advert strip missed that lovely face! Why does this keep happening??? I'm a member of several online forums, and this is the only one where this happens - would any moderators like to explain why????
The image is larger than the page is intended to display. The ad location is fixed and the image is stretching across under it. Shrinking images to a narrower width before posting will correct this.

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 18 Feb 2014, 22:05

Hi Lisa and really lovely to see you back... and the gorgeous Louis of course! :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

LouisaSavage

Post by LouisaSavage » 19 Feb 2014, 08:48

It's nice to know mine isn't the only Dood that sucks. If Izzy starts sucking the cushion from her bed she ends up in a trance!
ImageImage