Top ten embarassing doodle moments!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Mollysmom

Re: Top ten embarassing doodle moments!

Post by Mollysmom » 23 Apr 2014, 00:01

I just dont understand how people can be so irresponsible with their female dogs. Those dogs should be at home or right away from other dogs while they are in heat. Its just asking for trouble when they are paradeing them around in front of other dogs shame on them they deserve to have their stuff peed on lol

Sharan

Post by Sharan » 23 Apr 2014, 10:50

At puppy class Rudy's favourite 'game' was a thing the trainer called "distraction recall" - which means toys all over the place with your dog one end of the hall and you at the other and when you call your dog he's supposed to come straight to you.
I already see Rudy paying no attention to me and eyeing up this doughnut on a rope toy - cue hysteria as he's let go. I'm calling him - he's gone straight for the toy and can the 6 other adults in the room catch him? - No :oops:
It took quite a few minutes to finally grab him.
Over an 8 week course Rudy played this game 3 times! I think the trainer just did it for a laugh! :lol:

My all time favourite story however is the time my mum took Rudy for a walk and 15 minutes later she comes home and has a look of disgust/pain/horror on her face - Rudy had done a poo and she'd bent down with the poo bag to pick it up - not realising the bag had a great big hole in the bottom!
She must have spent 20 minutes all but bleaching her hand!!
:lol: :lol:
I know it's mean to laugh to but it still cracks me up to this day
ImageImage

Masil

Post by Masil » 23 Apr 2014, 19:02

My most embarrassing doggy moment EVER was with our previous dog Millie. It was during Christmas dinner several years ago when the in laws were over. Millie hated loud noises, and when we pulled the crackers she literally pooped herself with fright. That was bad enough, but then my mother in law looked down and said 'oh look, someone's dropped their chipolata on the floor'. :oops: :oops: We still laugh about it every Christmas. Poor Millie though.

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 23 Apr 2014, 19:30

I should never read these posts whilst perched on the kitchen bar stools..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anne & Ianto x

lamby

Post by lamby » 23 Apr 2014, 20:21

labradoodlelindsey wrote:I was sat outside Costa waiting for my husband to return with a well earned coffee. It was on our high street on a busy Saturday morning. I thought it would be a good idea to tie both somer an diesel to my chair. What wasn't a good idea was to tie them both to the same side. Past walked what my two thought was an interesting looking friend. They both jumped up pulling the chair with me in it over. My pride and my hip were very bruised :oops:
Oh labradoodlelindsey I'm sorry but you've made my day!!! I'm laughing SO much - poor you!!!!

and as for doodles in men's toilets... what is it with that?????

And clearly eating sandwiches anywhere in public should be banned so we can walk our dogs in peace!

thanks so much for sharing everyone, makes my shame seem less!! Although he's only 7 months so I'm sure there's plenty more to come....

oakesr

Post by oakesr » 23 Apr 2014, 21:27

After using the ball launcher for a bit, I gave it to Jess (my 8 year old) to hold and put Roma back on her extender lead, whilst I answered a text from my brother.

For some unknown reason, Jess chose to launch another ball and Roma duly charged after it. My arm shot out with the extender lead and I fell face down onto the football pitch. In front of all the footballers.

After some shouting at Jess, I realized that it must have looked quite funny. However, we were then met 10mins later by our neighbour who asked what was wrong with my hair because "it looks crazy". It turned out that I had been walking around the park, looking like I'd been struck by lightening for the last 10mins :oops:
Rachel & Roma

beeeerock

Post by beeeerock » 25 Apr 2014, 17:17

oakesr wrote:For some unknown reason, Jess chose to launch another ball and Roma duly charged after it. My arm shot out with the extender lead and I fell face down onto the football pitch. In front of all the footballers.
Essentially, like this...: http://youtu.be/OJ94CnHrt18

DiSet

Post by DiSet » 25 Apr 2014, 20:55

Poor old lady :lol: :lol: :lol:

oakesr

Post by oakesr » 25 Apr 2014, 21:58

beeeerock wrote:
oakesr wrote:For some unknown reason, Jess chose to launch another ball and Roma duly charged after it. My arm shot out with the extender lead and I fell face down onto the football pitch. In front of all the footballers.
Essentially, like this...: http://youtu.be/OJ94CnHrt18
:lol: Yep, pretty much :oops:
Rachel & Roma