All grown up

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
DiSet

All grown up

Post by DiSet » 27 Apr 2014, 10:54

Kip and I had a lovely walk this morning and I can honestly say he didn't put a paw wrong. We've had some very trying walks just lately (not Kip's fault) so this was a welcome occasion.

We came across quite a few dogs of all descriptions and he behaved very well. We also met a lovely 14 week old black labrador puppy, who was a lively little chap. They had a little play greeting and then Kip just stood calmly to one side whilst the puppy carried on his enthusiastic greeting. Kip looked at me as if to say "he's a bit silly isn't he?" This made me smile to myself as Kip was the most ridiculous, boisterous puppy ever. We then passed a horse and trap, again he just looked and walked on.

I think he's all grown up. :)

edit: I think I may have posted a "grown up" topic before, but we've obviously had backward steps - this time I really mean it :lol:
Last edited by DiSet on 27 Apr 2014, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

Bid

Re: All grown up

Post by Bid » 27 Apr 2014, 11:18

Well done Kip! It's a funny thing, you spend all this time training and hoping they will grow up one day, and when they eventually do you miss the mad crazy pup! At least with doodles they never completely grow up! :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 27 Apr 2014, 12:23

I love those posts

such imagination I have that Lulu will grow up soon :lol:
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 27 Apr 2014, 14:27

Congratulations Kip, on being all growed-up!! It must be wonderful for your Mummy to feel she can relax a little... :D
Now, remind me DiSet, just how long is it going to be before the great-nephew matures??? :? :lol:
Anne & Ianto x

DiSet

Post by DiSet » 28 Apr 2014, 16:57

Bid - I'm enjoying the moment! :D

Doodle Dee - it really does happen!

Anne - Kip is four years and 3 months so Ianto's only got a couple more years to go! :lol:

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 30 Apr 2014, 00:15

Two years, nine months.... *sigh* will I last that long??? :lol:

Star Wars films you have been watching Dee, I think... :roll:

Anne & Ianto x