Cockapoo and Labradoodle puppies in Edinburgh?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
JacquiandTeddy

Re: Cockapoo and Labradoodle puppies in Edinburgh?

Post by JacquiandTeddy » 20 May 2014, 13:13

Hi Sarah
I tried to pm you but for some reason the messages are just sitting in my outbox as yet unsent!
If you feel like giving Facebook a try your best bet is to join Porty Beach Doodlers as the dates of the meets vary slightly from month to month, and the dates are always posted on there once they are arranged. Plus there are loads of people from Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and beyond, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hope to see you over there, but if not I'll try to remember to post the date of the next meet for you once it is arrranged!
Jacqui

Kerouac, Teddy and Rosie

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 20 May 2014, 17:11

Hi Jacqui,
The messages will have been sent, they just stay in your Outbox until they've been read by the recipient...
Anne & Ianto x

Rascal doodle

Post by Rascal doodle » 09 Jun 2014, 12:56

I live in Edinburgh and follow this group who arrange Porty doodle meets. https://www.facebook.com/groups/3606313 ... ts&fref=ts looks like they haven't been updating their page recently but you could maybe drop them a message. Haven't been to any of their walks yet.

There is a cockapoo breeder in Liberton who might have moved to the outskirts of the city, I heard he now has bigger kennels. Il find out his name and number if you like?

Tora and Lomonhills have amazing reputations and breed gorgeous dogs. We travelled down South for our pup but if we were to buy again I would go to one of them 2nd time round.